Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Something I Like

Started by wpswillriseagain, December 06, 2017, 11:17:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wpswillriseagain

We finally have a head coach that will be directly involved in the X and O part of the game prep. I almost guarantee you Bret was the first coach to leave every night after practice when other coaches stayed and watched film, that will not be the case with Morris. We don't have to love the hire to support the Hogs.

WPS

ballz2thewall

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on December 06, 2017, 11:17:17 am
We finally have a head coach that will be directly involved in the X and O part of the game prep. I almost guarantee you Bret was the first coach to leave every night after practice when other coaches stayed and watched film, that will not be the case with Morris. We don't have to love the hire to support the Hogs.

WPS

agreed. i applaud this as well.
The rest of the frog.

NuttinItUp

I concur. Morris seems like he really knows the offensive side of the ball well.

SooieGeneris

Quote from: wpswillriseagain on December 06, 2017, 11:17:17 am

WPS

I hadn't heard this, but I had heard about falling asleep in meetings, etc so it comes as no surprise.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!