Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Wish List For Our New Head Coach Chad Morris.

Started by threeNout, December 06, 2017, 08:26:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

Watching SMU's offense and having learned more about CM, I'm stoked about the possibilities, think we may have found the perfect guy!

Here's what would make it even better for me.

1)  Hire a great DC, make us proud on D again, if not great, at least proud.

2) Get former Hogs involved where you can, Dmac being a prime example, any paid position that would put him in the locker room, sidelines during games, recruiting in homes.

3) Understand and respect Hog traditions. I know everyone likes playing with the uniforms, but let the fans see the traditional Razorback look every now and then, especially in big games (can't say I was a big fan of SMU's uniforms)  Embrace the Little Rock game.

Looking forward to spring ball, going to be exciting.

Dannyluvssonic

threeNout

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on December 06, 2017, 08:27:52 am
Anybody not named Morris.

it's happening, might as well get on board till we see what he's got.

Pig in the Pokey

Horton? Strong?

Luke? Moorehead? Orgeron?

Enos? Rhoads? Nutt?

c'mon, man. The politic'n is over. Gotta circle up them wagons and be glad Bert is gone if thats all you can muster up. Morris isnt fat, right?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HardCore

Quote from: threeNout on December 06, 2017, 08:26:59 am
Watching SMU's offense and having learned more about CM, I'm stoked about the possibilities, think we may have found the perfect guy!

1)  Hire a great DC, make us proud on D again, if not great, at least proud.

2) Get former Hogs involved where you can, Dmac being a prime example, any paid position that would put him in the locker room, sidelines during games, recruiting in homes.

3) Understand and respect Hog traditions. I know everyone likes playing with the uniforms, but let the fans see the traditional Razorback look every now and then, especially in big games (can't say I was a big fan of SMU's uniforms)  Embrace the Little Rock game.

Get a top notch conditioning coach to work the hell out of these kids
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

TruthHog

If it doesn't pan out, are the children going to start calling him Chet?
Calmer than you are.

Ray_Finkle

Please leave..... enough is enough... if you don't like him then go cheer for another team. 

pigture perfect

Quote from: HardCore on December 06, 2017, 11:18:25 am
Get a top notch conditioning coach to work the hell out of these kids
I wouldn't mind Don Decker coming back. Many didn't like him because of his loyalty to Nutt, but he is one of the most highly respected and a good guy once you know him.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

pigture perfect

Quote from: TruthHog on December 06, 2017, 11:19:40 am
If it doesn't pan out, are the children going to start calling him Chet?
And if he does do well, can we call him Morris "The Cat"?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DLUXHOG

Quote from: threeNout on December 06, 2017, 08:26:59 am

1) Hire a great DC, make us proud on D again, if not great, at least proud.

agreed.... get some of the great former players... like... Dan Hampton (only the 2nd Razorback NFL Hall of Famer and he's all DEFENSE), Ken Hamlin, Billy Ray Smith (no doubt, soon to be 4th NFL Hall of Famer), and Steve Atwater.    Men, we've had some great defensive talent in the past...........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)