Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colorado St.

Started by BannerMountainMan, December 02, 2017, 09:28:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

They just beat Colorado, so are we going to lose that game also trolls?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hoggish1

Not a troll but a pattern could be starting:  Win, Loss, Win, Loss, NOW WIN?  We seem to be resting every other game...

JayHog

We've gotten much better over the last few years of being able to win some games on the road.
But we are still night and day better at Bud Walton.
I think we have one of the top 5 home winning percentages over the past decade.
And that's what leads us to most likely win at home this year against nationally ranked teams like Minnesota and Kentucky... then go on the road and get blown out by a team like Houston. 
It's frustrating. But what what do this Saturday now that we are back home.

TexArkHogFan

Colorado was 6-0 but all their games were against cupcakes.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Hawg Red

I'm not worried about this one. I was too worried about Houston, but that was foolish as they were projected favorably in the BPI and ranked higher by some national analysts. We saw why on Saturday night. They played really well and we played like doo doo, but they still looked the part. It wasn't just because we were awful. CSU is 4-4 with some bad losses. They will likely lose by close to 30 in BWA. I like the quick-ish turnaround for our guys and I feel that the week layoff played into their performance Saturday. This is team and style that relies on momentum, so 6 days off had them cold.

Cinco de Hogo

We aren't full strength yet, anything can happen.

Bacon_Bitz

Razorod

First of two important games this week. Haven't seen CSU play, so don't have a feel for them as a team, but think that we come out strong and take it to them.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Knot2brite

I don't know if I fall into the troll category but CSU might not be a pushover. They play very good defense and they are usually well disciplined. Watched their game with Colorado and they had stretches where they were very successful on the offensive end and stretches where they were not. They have a decent bench and they have really good guards. Now having said all of that they will probably come in here and play dead and we beat them by 25+.
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

elksnort

It's a shity way to start a post. Just trying to pick a damn fight.

rljjr