Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Slobbering Hog

Started by welchog, December 04, 2017, 08:02:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

Hawg Red

I say bring that thing down to Verizon each year and that'll be that. I don't want it as the permanent center-court logo. I like it as the memory of the good days. But it's not going to happen because everything is so much about brand now and that isn't part of the branding for the University right now.

welchog

Actually, I kinda like you avatar as the center court logo.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: welchog on December 04, 2017, 08:02:26 am
Anyway this gets done?
No.  How many times are you going to bring this up?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

cityhog

For the love of all that is holy. Let. This. Go.

NWAHog479

Send our new AD a message and ask for it...

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: NWAHog479 on December 05, 2017, 02:53:52 pm
Send our new AD a message and ask for it...
Not worth the time.  SMH
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

010HogFan

Quote from: Hawg Red on December 04, 2017, 08:32:52 am
I say bring that thing down to Verizon each year and that'll be that. I don't want it as the permanent center-court logo. I like it as the memory of the good days. But it's not going to happen because everything is so much about brand now and that isn't part of the branding for the University right now.

it needs to be though.