Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 09:22:10 pm

Tenner

Started by Razor_Hawgs88, December 04, 2017, 08:40:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razor_Hawgs88

Was thinking this morning about how quiet everything from Tenn has been since they changed AD's which led me to a Google search and this popped up. Its one thing to change a wiki page, but, do that to Google is somewhat impressive

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=AlwlWoH4CYK4jwTk7JHoBA&q=tennessee+football+coach&oq=tennessee+football+coach&gs_l=psy-ab.3...912.7010.0.7322.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.YUyBNfFVec8

StadiumDrive

He's interim HC, that's why it's on google. He's not in play for the gig going forward.

Razorbackers

Razor_Hawgs88

Quote from: StadiumDrive on December 04, 2017, 08:43:31 am
He's interim HC, that's why it's on google. He's not in play for the gig going forward.

Didn't even know he was coaching there... #Clueless #AreWeAllowedToUseHashtagsOnHogville

Grizzlyfan

This could be because the new AD isn't out sabotaging the hiring process.

tkhog

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on December 04, 2017, 02:08:20 pm
This could be because the new AD isn't out sabotaging the hiring process.
Because the new AD stopped sabotaging the hiring process. You better believe he played a role in all of the problems.

NoogaHog

Quote from: tkhog on December 04, 2017, 02:20:26 pm
Because the new AD stopped sabotaging the hiring process. You better believe he played a role in all of the problems.

"House of Cards" style. Fulmer played chess to Currie's and Haslam's checkers.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

depressed_fan

Quote from: Razor_Hawgs88 on December 04, 2017, 08:40:39 am
Was thinking this morning about how quiet everything from Tenn has been since they changed AD's which led me to a Google search and this popped up. Its one thing to change a wiki page, but, do that to Google is somewhat impressive

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=AlwlWoH4CYK4jwTk7JHoBA&q=tennessee+football+coach&oq=tennessee+football+coach&gs_l=psy-ab.3...912.7010.0.7322.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.YUyBNfFVec8

I just saw on their volnation forum the following shocking revelation

ew Poll Results: Would you support Les Miles as HC?
Yes      308   78.77%
No      43   11.00%
Wait and See   

NoogaHog

Yes, there has been a very vocal contingent of the Volsheviks who are pushing hard for Les.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

TNarch

Fulmer was a good hire for UT under the circumstances.  He is well respected and the program has been on a slide ever since he was replaced as coach. He should be able to keep the dumpster fires out until they find a coach.

Hogwild

Quote from: depressed_fan on December 04, 2017, 02:31:32 pm
I just saw on their volnation forum the following shocking revelation

ew Poll Results: Would you support Les Miles as HC?
Yes      308   78.77%
No      43   11.00%
Wait and See

Not that surprised, he had a really good SEC record, I'm sure he would hire Chavis as his DC, Vol fans would like that.  Miles HC, Chavis DC, Tee Martin OC would be a solid staff.