Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New AD

Started by Razorod, December 04, 2017, 04:48:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Wonder what his approach to basketball will be? Saw on his bio he played basketball at Guilford College. I know the primary focus is on the fb coach, as it should be, but once the dust settles on that matter I hope he and Anderson can sit down and have a good discussion about BWA renovations and other important matters that can help the program continue its climb back to relevance and into the top 15-20 programs in the country.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

I hear his basketball team spanked a pretty good team last week.

LCAPTP

The return of phi slamma jamma - Ark edition!

BannerMountainMan

The slobberin hog will def make this Team top 15 from what I've heard
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 04, 2017, 07:49:57 pm
The slobberin hog will def make this Team top 15 from what I've heard
can it you broken record.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

NWAHog479

Nolan Richardson Court... Make it happen

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 05, 2017, 12:35:08 pm
joke went right over your head
My sarcasm detector must have been on the fritz.  My bad.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.