Poll: If Morris is the hire I will?

Started by HeyHogs, December 03, 2017, 06:26:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

If the Hogs hire Chad Morris I will?

Welcome him!
Show up and protest!
Shrug and move on with my life.

Calling All Hogs

It would be like Auburn hiring Chizik without paying Cam Newton to go along with him.

HAM ELLIOT

If he is hired, he deserves a chance to do his job, but Its about as uninspiring of a hire as you can possibly get at a time when we need someone who can really re-energize this program.

OrvilleRedenporker

Haters gonna hate

When is Arkansas going to leave the SEC?

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: HeyHogs on December 03, 2017, 06:26:12 pm
If Chad Morris is the hire I will just give up on Arkansas ever being serious about football.
^^^^^^^ This.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Hopeful Hog

The option that such have been up there is "Stop supporting the program, financially and otherwise."

Would have won by a landslide!

Sivad

Be very sad that my team has become so irrelevant and boring.

RazorChuck

Forget about razorback football, obviously the PTB has.

JONAS

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 03, 2017, 08:49:10 pm
When is Arkansas going to leave the SEC?

In a few years.  There will be 8 conferences made up of 8 teams based on geography.  The conference champions will make up the 8 team playoffs.  I think Arkansas will be in a conference with Baylor, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas A&M, TCU, and Texas Tech.

HotlantaHog

The more I learn about Morris, the more I like him.

I'm fine with most of the leading candidates.... Kiffin, Venables, Morris .... I know less about the Memphis coach ....

No one is going to get their first pick (I certainly didn't.) ... Would support whoever it is until there is a reason not to.

Tortfeasor

He's definitely not the flashy pick. Last night the ESPN talking heads were naming a few offenses that give Saban trouble and they mentioned Morris. I would rather have Kiffin or Norvell, but will support the Hogs no matter who is named.

HoopS

Quote from: HoopS on December 03, 2017, 07:37:30 pm
that will be the first reaction followed by a "oh, he's pretty good" then a "I like this coach" then finally a "I knew it all along. It was so obvious. Great offensive mind. Texas ties. Great with the players and other coaches. Perfect fit for us. No brainer. Hope we can keep him".

If I'm wrong about him, you can bookmark this and send it to Lanny to ban me.
offer is still out there.