Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who does Auburn hire?

Started by From Tusk Till Dawn, December 03, 2017, 10:52:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

If we hire Gus, who does Auburn go after?

One of our Plan B candidates (Venables, Kiffin, Norvell, Leach)
19 (55.9%)
They promote one of their coordinators
5 (14.7%)
Seek a retread type (Sumlin, Miles, etc.)
10 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

From Tusk Till Dawn

I could see Auburn trying to drive the price up on us with Gus, bring in a plan B candidate and feel good about it.

BartIV

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

You left off a choice

Who gives a s***?

If he hire Gus (I hope not) or he goes elsewhere, why should I care who aubie hires? 
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Bigfoothog on December 03, 2017, 10:56:01 am
If I was Auburn I would throw the kitchen sink at Saban .

LOL

delusional

ChicoHog

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HenduHog on December 03, 2017, 10:56:03 am
why should I care who aubie hires? 

Because we play them every year?

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

HogNiner12

You left off a choice

Who gives a s***?

If he hire Gus (I hope not) or he goes elsewhere, why should I care who aubie hires?
Because if they hire a decent coach, they will kick the 🐶 💩 out of us, that's why you should worry!

Pecos Hog

Excellent question.    Without a doubt it is tormenting a bunch of Aubies right now.   

Ironhawg

BrickTwnHog

Quote from: Bigfoothog on December 03, 2017, 10:56:01 am
If I was Auburn I would throw the kitchen sink at Saban .

LOL, there is not enough sinks in the world

Bacons Rebellion

They are probably talking to Petrino in an airplane on a tarmac somewhere right now. That sounds like something they might do.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on December 03, 2017, 11:01:54 am
They are probably talking to Petrino in an airplane on a tarmac somewhere right now. That sounds like something they might do.

Can you imagine the rivalry hatred if they picked up Petrino?

Would be glorious.

From Tusk Till Dawn

You left off a choice

Who gives a s***?

The reason I posed the question is because they are an Sec-W opponent.  Is Auburn a game we look at next year with a new coach and assume its a loss or do we feel that is a game we win?  I care about our opponents coaches but if you dont give a sh** feel free to skip the poll. 

RebelliousHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 03, 2017, 10:57:05 am
Because we play them every year?

Quote from: HogNiner12 on December 03, 2017, 10:59:29 am
Because if they hire a decent coach, they will kick the 🐶 💩 out of us, that's why you should worry!

Like they haven't for the last 2 years?

They hire who they hire. We have to play them no matter who they hire. It really doesn't matter because Aubie prolly will hire someone they think can beat Saban. Beat Saban you can most of the time beat them all. Which to me leaves almost no one, except Gus

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

duckman

They will hire Kiffin, why?

Because God hates the Razorbacks

isavedjazz

SEC Country reported they contacted Petrino a couple of weeks ago.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

pigbacon

Can you imagine an Iron Bowl with Kiffin vs Saban?

WPSALLDAY

Could you imagine Kiffin at Auburn against Saban... lol, I almost hope that happens

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: HenduHog on December 03, 2017, 12:24:37 pm
Like they haven't for the last 2 years?

They hire who they hire. We have to play them no matter who they hire. It really doesn't matter because Aubie prolly will hire someone they think can beat Saban. Beat Saban you can most of the time beat them all. Which to me leaves almost no one, except Gus
Ya and we hire who we hire, should we not talk about that coaching search either? 

Hawginj

They'll still have Gus why do they have to hire anyone? Is Steele retiring?

HawgPound

King Kong

DZ

BP edited and he will beat Gus' ass every year.

pigmania

Quote from: HogNiner12 on December 03, 2017, 10:59:29 am
Then we shouldn't be in the SEC, because we can't recruit and will always be the doormat of the conference.