Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston Cougars

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 02, 2017, 06:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TushCrush

Big E did color on the Houston Network. One of the goats ... Elvin Hayes.

Fan701

This is about how we looked last year @Missouri and at home v. Vanderbilt.  Just awful.  Hopelessly bad.

Rbill

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 02, 2017, 08:36:53 pm
I'd pull the starters.  No sense in getting one hurt in a game they never had there head in anyway.
Should have pulled them at halftime. Of course some of them shouldn't be starting anyway so it would have been half sending a message and half playing the players who should be playing anyway.

oldbooniehog

Slater

One game is a clear sign that everyone needs to panic, heck got a new AD maybe he will fire Mike tonight and Scott Sutton will be announced in a dual news conference with the new football coach.
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

PORKULATOR

Quote from: lookawayquick on December 02, 2017, 08:38:42 pm
Disappointing effort tonight.  Our "star" players didn't come to play.
Stars? You think we have stars after a game like this? Stars at least produce effort and get shots off.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

elkhog

Quote from: BadHog on December 02, 2017, 08:38:52 pm
Geez I was hoping to have a season that there wasn't a single game that I'd want to throw my beer bottle at the screen.
Yea, I had a bit of hope this might be the season for Mike's Hogs.  Not feeling it now.
Looked like they just got 40 min of hell.
GO HOGS!!!

hoglady

Bad night.
It's one game.
It happens to just about every team in every league at every level.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

elksnort

Quote from: BadHog on December 02, 2017, 08:38:52 pm
Geez I was hoping to have a season that there wasn't a single game that I'd want to throw my beer bottle at the screen.
then you don't know Mike Anderson era Razorback basketball

FineAsSwine

HawgWild

Letsroll1200

Iwastherein1969

You had to know that our energy level was at that of a sloth on xanax when we come out and don't hit the rim for one reason or another in our first 5 possessions. I would like to think that 'it' happens in hoops every now and then. But i'd be lying that i do tire of when we lose, we REALLY lose big. That's the sign of a program that's got talent but doesn't quite have it between the ears.

Ad: Need More Pride.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

TheRazorback500

Delusions of grandeur for a while, then BOOM! back to reality. Ho hum.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

hawgrunner