Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston Cougars

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 02, 2017, 06:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alohawg

Dog sh... shots going in all night. Luckiest game of dude's career, figures.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lookawayquick

No energy.  Very little hustle.  Hogs were not ready to play.  Stop with the "we get no respect".  Earn it!

SugarHillGaHog

Blow out UCONN then get blown out by Houston.  I'm not sure that how it's suppose to work.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Rooster Hogburn on December 02, 2017, 08:13:44 pm
Wouldn't mind bill Walton calling this one. At least he would entertain

Haha, yes he would.

alohawg

Quote from: lookawayquick on December 02, 2017, 08:15:19 pm
No energy.  Very little hustle.  Hogs were not ready to play.  Stop with the "we get no respect".  Earn it!

Yeah, don't wanna hear that crap again
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Hope we can cut the lead down to 15 points before the end of the game

3kgthog

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 02, 2017, 08:16:08 pm
Blow out UCONN then get blown out by Houston.  I'm not sure that how it's suppose to work.

Because UCONN has its worst team in decades.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

People, don't overreact. Razorback basketball has been this way for a while, inconsistent. The better they get the more consistent they'll play.

deserthog

I'm glad not many people in the COUNTRY don't get this channel!

alohawg

Good grief,  anyone can pull that stunt anytime
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

Quote from: Oliver on December 02, 2017, 08:04:28 pm
Macon is 1-6 and Barford is 3-9.  We aren't winning any games this year when they shoot like that

We must develop backup plans. Macon doesn't need to play if he's off or disappearing. Unless he figures out how to set up others. I recall having this feeling about him disappearing completely a few times in the middle of last year. CJ should play more period. And our 3 senior guards need to be smart enough to see they aren't scoring and their 3s aren't falling, and feed CJ and Gafford.

It doesn't have to just be feast or famine. If the game isn't uptempo with easy transition buckets for Macon and Barford we don't have to give up. We don't have to bunker down with the same 5 senior lineup for long stretches and just give up. We don't have to dribble out the shot clock and throw up a 3. We are capable of driving and drawing fouls and dishing to a big man or setting up an elite shooter like CJ with a play.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rzrbackramsfan

alohawg

There you go Trey, got your butt handed to you all nite
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

SugarHillGaHog

On Trey he says "he may be done for the night".. like that seems like a bad thing?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jm

lookawayquick

Barford not playing team ball tonight.  Where is his head?  Playing in an NBA city and playing like crap. 

Breems

Pathetic. Seems like we have at least one of these games a year. Would really love to stop doing that.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

That's what we should have done all night. Drive and draw a foul Barford. That would have been the early answer.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

John Snow

These rims look sound like crappy basketball goal at the YMCA that the best shooter hits the rim barely and a 60 year old guy chunks in a line drive never misses.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

Houston slowing it down.  They are playing right into our hands..

Razorod

Wow. I'm sure we'll cut into their lead once they sit their starters, so in essence, a 30 pt loss to a non-P5 school. Not good.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

If I were the coach I would make big signs and post them in the gym and locker room that simply read 'Respect?' and under that word post the scores of every loss, like this one.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

I'd pull the starters.  No sense in getting one hurt in a game they never had there head in anyway.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Look at the freaking score against a team that beat Liberty 68-66
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Oliver

Quote from: alohawg on December 02, 2017, 08:37:21 pm
Look at the freaking score against a team that beat Liberty 68-66

Yeah I looked back at their schedule.  They aren't good

Fan701

How was that possible?  It's not as if Houston is good.  They're not.  But they beat us soooo easily.

lookawayquick

Disappointing effort tonight.  Our "star" players didn't come to play.

BadHog

Geez I was hoping to have a season that there wasn't a single game that I'd want to throw my beer bottle at the screen.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Razorod

Happens every year. Wish it would stop happening.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.