Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston Cougars

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 02, 2017, 06:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

Go Hogs!

I didn't see a game thread. That can never happen.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

The_Bionic_Pig

We just did a quick channel search and here's where you can find CBS Sports Network for tonight's game.

221 | DIRECTV
158 | Dish Network
133 | Cox
643 | U-Verse

Tip-off at 6:35 p.m.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

adderol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

December 02, 2017, 06:37:36 pm #6 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:49:34 pm by Razorbacks#1
I will provide a Score by Score update for this game unless someone would like to provide a PBP.

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

I haven't been paying attention like I should. Why are we playing on Texas Southern's court?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Nosboar Accubond

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hview

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on December 02, 2017, 06:38:38 pm
I haven't been paying attention like I should. Why are we playing on Texas Southern's court?
Renovations I think

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Lady Razorback

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on December 02, 2017, 06:33:16 pm
We just did a quick channel search and here's where you can find CBS Sports Network for tonight's game.

221 | DIRECTV
158 | Dish Network
133 | Cox
643 | U-Verse

Tip-off at 6:35 p.m.
Xfinity 1303

BannerMountainMan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

hview

phadedhawg

hview

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

hview

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BannerMountainMan

Worst 4 minutes of basketball I've ever seen. But we will get it together!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hogs49ers

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 02, 2017, 06:37:36 pm
I will provide a Score by Score update for this game unless someone would to provide a PBP.

I cannot do the play by play/score update tonight, but you can put my name down for someone that would be happy to contribute and do that for some games down the line.

Y'all provide me with so much wonderful information and conversation, I feel like the least I could do would be to give back with my service.
SCREW Vandy!

hview

The Hogs will get in the flow of the game. I think bringing in Gafford would help them.

alohawg

Quote from: hview on December 02, 2017, 06:44:33 pm
The Hogs will get in the flow of the game. I think bringing in Gafford would help them.

Bigtime
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hview

hview

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hulk HOGan

hview

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

lookawayquick

Please take Beard out. He is killing the offensive flow. 

BannerMountainMan

SugarHillGaHog

hview

11 to 0 Houston. I think need to forget about the 3 and attack the basket.

Hulk HOGan

It'd be nice to take something other than 16 foot jump shots

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Deep Shoat

I hate having a week off between games.

We'll get into the flow in a minute.  I just hope it's not too late.
All Gas, No Brakes!

lookawayquick

Quit jump shooting.  Take it to the hole. Play aggressive.  Beard needs to sit.

hoglady

Pretty ugly basketball so far.
Can't hit the broadside of a barn.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

WPS501