Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston Cougars

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 02, 2017, 06:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Quote from: SugarHillGaHog on December 02, 2017, 08:00:07 pm
What is Houston's shooting percentage?  If they toss it up it goes in

They are shooting 52% from the field and from 3 point range.

We are shooting 32%.

That and their 13-5 assists are the story of the game

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Breems on December 02, 2017, 07:50:49 pm
A real headscratcher. Hopefully it's a small blemish on the resume.

Worse than the UNC loss. I never saw that coming.

The_Iceman

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 02, 2017, 08:01:17 pm
Bad things happen when Hall dribbles the basketball.

We have some geniuses on here that think he could be a point guard.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jm

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 02, 2017, 08:01:51 pm
We are not playing like men nuff said

Getting pushed around. Houston has much more talent showing up in this game

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogginintheville

The_Iceman

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 02, 2017, 08:03:02 pm
Worse than the UNC loss. I never saw that coming.

It was actually very predictable. Playing in a big national tournament and then going down and playing on the road against a team that has had you circled for weeks.

TNhawgfan

We didn't match their intensity from the first minute of the game. Houston definitely wanted it more
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Oliver

Macon is 1-6 and Barford is 3-9.  We aren't winning any games this year when they shoot like that

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hawgphish

It is a long season and we will win games.  However, this brings me back down to earth. 

jm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jm

hawgfan4life

This happens on the road in basketball sometimes.  We are better this year, but certainly not immune to letdowns.  We will do this to someone at home this year a couple of times.  Not necessarily a bad thing for them to get humbled and hungry again.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Cmheinley

They've continued to make shots while we've continued to miss. Tough outing.

lookawayquick

Macon and Barford should've stayed at the hotel.  Neither came to play.  The team is sleep walking.  No offensive flow whatsoever.

010HogFan

Quote from: hawgmasta on December 02, 2017, 08:02:03 pm
It's still early in the season, and our first true road game. Hopefully this is just an anomaly and a good loss in the end.

Nothing about this is good or will be good.

jm

Quote from: hawgfan4life on December 02, 2017, 08:07:30 pm
This happens on the road in basketball sometimes.  We are better this year, but certainly not immune to letdowns.  We will do this to someone at home this year a couple of times.  Not necessarily a bad thing for them to get humbled and hungry again.

Good teams don't need to be humbled

FineAsSwine

Leave Gafford on the bench, this game is lost. No need to lose Gafford too.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Fan701

I was hoping we could hold it under 30.  So we are being blown out by a team that will probably finish behind UConn in their league.  Incredible.

ICEman

If this is what we can expect from road games this year, it is going to be a long season.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

SugarHillGaHog

Not much fun watching someone get a career high on you

FineAsSwine

Quote from: jm on December 02, 2017, 08:08:54 pm
Good teams don't need to be humbled

Too much talk About being disrespected and having something to prove. Just prove it. Don't talk about it. Time to go back home and go to work.

HoGs1031

pigroots

Well this will take care of worrying about rankings for a while

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jm

Thompson is helpless today. This may be his worst game ever. He is getting totally whipped on both ends of the floor.

hawgball40

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Pig_Lebowski

All Arkansas needs are some shooters, some rebounders, some defense and some form of an offense and they'll be fine.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

SugarHillGaHog

Well I hope this gets the getting blown out thing out of the way before conference play

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rooster Hogburn

Wouldn't mind bill Walton calling this one. At least he would entertain
To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

BannerMountainMan

Houston is just red hot, throwing in everything 😂😂😂
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"