Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Houston Cougars

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 02, 2017, 06:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Knot2brite

Had to play UNO with the 8 year old daughter for most of the first half but wow could we look any worse than we have tonight? Shots not falling, no rebounding and they can't miss
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

phadedhawg

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

phadedhawg

the offense worked with Gafford in the game.  Not sure why Trey is getting so many minutes

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on December 02, 2017, 07:22:09 pm
Doing everything but playing good basketball

Mike needs to get lathered up and chew some butt.  Right now he doesn't seem into just like the team.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hog Pharm

Quote from: hawgmasta on December 02, 2017, 07:21:33 pm
Looks like our guys are sleepwalking, lucky we aren't down by 20
Don't worry we will be soon

alohawg

Good Lord they're all playing like a bunch of morons
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

lookawayquick

Trey Thompson is in quick sand tonight.  Need more Gafford and Thomas.

Hulk HOGan

FineAsSwine

Quote from: panhandlepig on December 02, 2017, 07:07:20 pm
  I'm officially worried. Come on Hogs. Get your head in the game and turn this mess around.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Knot2brite

Not a fan of Beard shooting that far out but I am a fan of him making it
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

adderol

Well they hung 44 on us in the first half...guess we came to look pretty.

alohawg

Quote from: lookawayquick on December 02, 2017, 07:24:03 pm
Trey Thompson is in quick sand tonight.  Need more Gafford and Thomas.

Looks like he had a thanksgiving feast before tipoff.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

trippigs

HogFansReunited

Wow, one of those games. Houston can't [CENSORED] miss and we can't buy a bucket. We aren't even going for rebounds now.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawgmasta

Thought they would pull out of this. That was by far the worst half we have played this season.

lookawayquick

Inside game has to improve.  Got nothing down low the first half.

Oliver

FineAsSwine

Rbill

We're starting to get lots of silly fouls on defense and struggling to figure out what to do on offense. Very sloppy offensive possessions.

This game feels a lot like the UNC game. Gafford sitting with 2 fouls. Lots of Macon, Beard, Thomas and Thompson on the floor. Let's not make the same mistake and forget about Gafford. I don't care how many fouls he has.

FineAsSwine

RaisinHog

I said I would darn if we goat beat ... I guess better start

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jm

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 02, 2017, 07:23:16 pm
the offense worked with Gafford in the game.  Not sure why Trey is getting so many minutes

Gafford in foul trouble. He can't start or get many minutes in the first half because he fouls at a high rate per minute of play.

Hayden1865

We look awful how is the product you put on the floor with a six day layoff. Don't take that as im calling for heads here. Just livid.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

alohawg

Quote from: jm on December 02, 2017, 07:28:11 pm
Gafford in foul trouble. He can't start or get many minutes in the first half because he fouls at a high rate per minute of play.

In fairness to him seems refs anticipate and almost call fouls on him before or even with no contact at times.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Coachjy

Houston can't miss. They are playing out of their minds right now. Sort of like we did in second half of UConn. If it continues we get blown out. If they come to their senses, it will go down to the wire. Hogs don't have their normal energy though.

orvillesghost

Well, I guess this puts all the talk of we are a top 25 team at rest....

HeyHogs

Rbill

Put Gafford out there to start the second half. Tell him not to hack at all. Play him until he fouls out. Let CJ shoot. Tell Barford to drive and dish. Play the subs. The end.

alohawg

Quote from: Rbill on December 02, 2017, 07:30:43 pm
Put Gafford out there to start the second half. Tell him not to hack at all. Play him until he fouls out. Let CJ shoot. Tell Barford to drive and dish. Play the subs. The end.

Make sense, no way this happens tho.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hogginintheville

No way they can keep shooting this well in the 2nd half.

Cmheinley

You know we're struggling when Beard is our leading scorer

Hawg Red

Feels like they've given us their best shot and ours is yet to come. Will their current lead be enough?

I'm expecting to see our guys come out fired up in the 2nd half.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

THIS IS A GOOD TEAM! What were seeing tonight is the side effect of going a week without playing a game
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.