Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cook

Started by azhog10, December 02, 2017, 05:37:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

azhog10

Dressed and reinstated to play.

HawgsPolo

All the pieces coming together, one more to go  ;)
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: azhog10 on December 02, 2017, 05:37:47 pm
Dressed and reinstated to play.

That came out of nowhere.

Hawg Red

Will be interesting to see how much he plays going forward.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Hawg Red on December 02, 2017, 05:48:15 pm
Will be interesting to see how much he plays going forward.
IMO Bailey is better than both Cook and Thomas. I'm sure Thomas will still get his minutes though.

BannerMountainMan

Let's goooooo, we will take depth all day long
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

SSFrazorback

Personally I believe Cook will be a lot better than he was last year. Most JUCO players take a year to adjust .

HawgsPolo

Quote from: SSFrazorback on December 02, 2017, 06:01:27 pm
Personally I believe Cook will be a lot better than he was last year. Most JUCO players take a year to adjust .

Cook is the best 4 man on the team, he would have been the starter no doubt. He's better than last season.
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Razorod

I think his primary role may well being the 5th big. Gafford and Thompson are both capable of getting into foul trouble in the same. Picking up two quick fouls in the first half often means a seat on the bench. Cook can help provide minutes when Thompson and/or Gafford get in foul trouble.

Added depth is important.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

hawgmasta

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 06:00:24 pm
Let's goooooo, we will take depth all day long

Exactly. When you have depth you can play the player having the best night. Everybody has off and on days, pick the best one.

mhuff

Something I would give Thomas credit for is his shot selection a couple of times. He got the ball on a couple of plays behind he arc. He knew his shooting was better at the 17' range where he dribbled to and made the shots.

There were many things to be described that were poorly done. When we had chances to narrow the gap we didn't shoot FT's well. Too bad an opportunity to rally without the clock running.

Much to my chagrin we didn't move the ball. We dribbled and turned the ball over. They passed quickly and swung the ball for wide open shots.

We all know road games will be hard.

MountieDawg

Quote from: Razorod on December 02, 2017, 06:07:18 pm
I think his primary role may well being the 5th big. Gafford and Thompson are both capable of getting into foul trouble in the same. Picking up two quick fouls in the first half often means a seat on the bench. Cook can help provide minutes when Thompson and/or Gafford get in foul trouble.

Added depth is important.

Probably more suited to be the ENFORCER!
SEC!

NWAHog479

Hoping he has improved his mid-range jumper...

Junkyard Hog

Quote from: HawgsPolo on December 02, 2017, 05:40:25 pm
All the pieces coming together, one more to go  ;)

Starting to come together, Pepper. Starting to come together.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Junkyard Hog on December 05, 2017, 02:59:39 pm
Starting to come together, Pepper. Starting to come together.

Right now, over me.
Hogs up! Covid down!

elksnort

Quote from: SSFrazorback on December 02, 2017, 06:01:27 pm
Not if they are really good to begin with, like Harford and Macon.

rzrbackramsfan

I like how cooks playing this far, I think we missed him.