Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn extension

Started by Scott7703, December 02, 2017, 12:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duckman

Here's an idea, if it turns out that Gus didn't sign the extension just ban Hyperdrive for trolling.... 

Problem solved

CDBHawg

Gus will NOT be the next coach here.

PigInTheHole

Quote from: 100%Razorback on December 02, 2017, 12:32:55 pm
I will take that bet. Gus is Arkansas bound and bringing his defensive coordinator with him.

we need higher stakes, not one of us low post counters

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

nwahogs

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: dandd TD on December 02, 2017, 12:17:16 pm
Hyper, are you happy he is staying? I don't see selling the farm on Gus either way. Obviously, no Auburn fan would him to leave until seasons end, but do you see it as a Huge loss?

Hyper is not an Auburn fan. He's an Arkansas fan with allegiance to Gus.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

100%Razorback

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: duckman on December 02, 2017, 12:33:42 pm
Here's an idea, if it turns out that Gus didn't sign the extension just ban Hyperdrive for trolling.... 

Problem solved

He won't care. He's an Arkansas fan.

trphog

I don't understand how announcing an extension could possibly be a "distraction." It's not like there would be a press conference Gus would have to attend. If they didn't want to be a distraction, they would have tabled any potential talks leading up to the game until after the game. The game preparation time lost to extension talk would be by far a greater distraction than simply issuing a press release of said extension. Doesn't quite add up to me.

HyperDrive

Quote from: dandd TD on December 02, 2017, 12:17:16 pm
Hyper, are you happy he is staying? I don't see selling the farm on Gus either way. Obviously, no Auburn fan would him to leave until seasons end, but do you see it as a Huge loss?

Absolutely. Had he lost to UGA and Bama, making it four losses in a row to each of our biggest rivals, I'd have been ok with it. But he and Chip Lindsey are clicking and we're playing better than anyone right now. Steele has this defense locked in. We have a top 10 recruiting class again and I think he's found his footing.

grayhawg

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:15:30 pm
I don't need to be omniscient.  I didn't find this out in a vision.
Malzhan or not. makes me no difference I will support whoever they hire. There's a slim chance you might be right, but I have spent 10 years on this board and I can count on my fingers the take it to the bank posters and you are not in that group.
   Malzhan may stay at Auburn but I don't believe you when you say it was signed last night

HyperDrive

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on December 02, 2017, 12:35:57 pm
Hyper is not an Auburn fan. He's an Arkansas fan with allegiance to Gus.

Lol. You guys and your tinfoil hats.

Um...no.

pigmania

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:39:11 pm
Absolutely. Had he lost to UGA and Bama, making it four losses in a row to each of our biggest rivals, I'd have been ok with it. But he and Chip Lindsey are clicking and we're playing better than anyone right now. Steele has this defense locked in. We have a top 10 recruiting class again and I think he's found his footing.
Sounds just like what PaPa Pat said on Bo's show, just before he shat in his depends.

PharmacistHog

Problem solved

Don't worry. 
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on April 16, 2024, 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

EastexHawg

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:05:20 pm
They will.  To minimize distraction, my guess is it'll be announced right before or right after the game.

Do now you are guessing?  Last night you were sure and smug.  You're nothing but a liar and a troll.  Get lost.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 02, 2017, 12:45:51 pm
Don't worry.

Lol. Do us a favor and give him a premature emasculation.

HyperDrive

Quote from: EastexHawg on December 02, 2017, 12:47:27 pm
Do now you are guessing?  Last night you were sure and smug.  You're nothing but a liar and a troll.  Get lost.

Pay attention. I am sure about it being signed. I'm unsure of the timing of the announcement.

PigInTheHole

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 02, 2017, 12:45:51 pm
Don't worry. 

sure he can just be banned ... he was unequivocal

IF he's right there should be some consideration

it has to be announced today IMHO

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

azhog10

They will.  To minimize distraction, my guess is it'll be announced right before or right after the game.
Yes let's minimize distraction by not announcing our coach is returning next year when there is tons of speculation he isn't. That's about how I'd expect an Aubbie Tiger to think....smh

HyperDrive

Problem solved

Lulz.

An entire subforum that's literally nothing but Arkansas folks spreading rumor, supposition and claiming inside sources and I'm the one trolling. That's rich.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:40:03 pm
Lol. You guys and your tinfoil hats.

Um...no.

LOL! The leap to accusing me of "tinfoil hats" makes it more obvious.

a real Auburn fan's response would have been simply this - "  ??  "

You live in Rogers or Springdale or Tontitown, and your account will very possibly get changed or deleted in the next day or two, at your request.

Scott7703

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:49:18 pm
Pay attention. I am sure about it being signed. I'm unsure of the timing of the announcement.

There is zero chance it isn't already announced if your so called scoop we're true. It only makes sense to quiet the Gus to Arkansas talk that's been all over game day and every other college football show today. Not a good look for auburn. But since it hasn't been signed it's a moot point.

HeyHogs

No extension signed.  This entire thread is a joke just like the two started last night that are in the trash.

redhogchilipepper

Didn't read all his shite just how is Hyperdave in the Know about Gus signing? Does he were a jumpsuit and lurks outside listening to everything in aubarn land?

Dropkick

Lines are moving to Georgia being favorite, what do you guys make of that? No Johnson? Something else?

For the record, i hope we sign Norvell before SECCG ends and Georgia wins. That is my perfect scenario.

I could not care any less whether Gus signed an extension or a dinner check last night.

Hogaliciousness

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:03:04 pm
Yes there is.  Has been since around 8pm last night.

Best news all day.
I am ready for some football!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:49:18 pm
If you are not trolling which I tend to believe because it matches my thoughts on what would happen, why don't you explain how you know? You know something like my niece's boyfriends uncle knows someone's wife who is an equipment manager who was folding towels and watched it happen because the coach's door was left open or the like?

HyperDrive

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on December 02, 2017, 12:51:34 pm
LOL! The leap to accusing me of "tinfoil hats" makes it more obvious.

It's not a accusation.

Quotea real Auburn fan's response would have been simply this - "  ??  "

No, it's laughing at how everyt8me someone says something you don't agree with, especially as it pertains to Gus, you guys jump to your crazy place and think they are closet Arky fans tricking you.

QuoteYou live in Rogers or Springdale or Tontitown, and your account will very possibly get changed or deleted in the next day or two, at your request.

I've lived in Alabama most of my life except for a time living in middle Tennessee. Only time I've ever set foot in Arkansas was flying into Some airport there and driving up into Branson on business.

WilsonHog

In tend to place my trust in people I actually know. If one of them tells me Gus has signed an extension, I'll believe it.

HeyHogs

Quote from: redhogchilipepper on December 02, 2017, 12:55:03 pm
Didn't read all his shite just how is Hyperdave in the Know about Gus signing? Does he were a jumpsuit and lurks outside listening to everything in aubarn land?
He is an AU fan who is bragging on their board how easy it is to spin up them dumb Arkies with BS.

HyperDrive

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on December 02, 2017, 12:59:02 pm
If you are not trolling which I tend to believe because it matches my thoughts on what would happen, why don't you explain how you know? You know something like my niece's boyfriends uncle knows someone's wife who is an equipment manager who was folding towels and watched it happen because the coach's door was left open or the like?

A source who is 100% in position to know and 100% rock solid. That's all I will say.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:59:13 pm
It's not a accusation.

No, it's laughing at how everyt8me someone says something you don't agree with, especially as it pertains to Gus, you guys jump to your crazy place and think they are closet Arky fans tricking you.

I've lived in Alabama most of my life except for a time living in middle Tennessee. Only time I've ever set foot in Arkansas was flying into Some airport there and driving up into Branson on business.

I don't believe you.

Dropkick

It's not a accusation.

Sorry about your living situation, i had no idea.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 01:00:50 pm
A source who is 100% in position to know and 100% rock solid. That's all I will say.

So Peter North then.

Calling All Hogs

It makes sense that HyperDrive knows. After all, most of our well connected boosters spend countless hours over on Auburn boards trolling year round. Oh wait,,,

(notOM)Rebel123

It's not a accusation.

You're position on the extension is duly noted. No need to continue to argue about it. Just let it play out. If you are right, fine. If not, oh well.
But you sound like a broken record
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawgdavis

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:03:04 pm
Yes there is.  Has been since around 8pm last night.

BS you can't prove it cause if you could you would.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 02, 2017, 01:02:40 pm
It makes sense that HyperDrive knows. After all, most of our well connected boosters spend countless hours over on Auburn boards trolling year round. Oh wait,,,

Yep.

jkstock04

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 12:05:34 pm
I know I'm right.
You are FOS. You don't know anymore than the next guy. You may end up right...you haven't provided jack to show you have any inside knowledge.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jimmur74

Lies

Quote from: HyperDrive on December 02, 2017, 01:00:50 pm

nwahogs

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 02, 2017, 01:03:34 pm
BS you can't prove it cause if you could you would.

How would he prove it? A video of gus signing and showing the date on the contract?

007 License To Squeal

Does not compute......
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Dropkick

I hope Hyper is right, it fits my wishes. If he is wrong he'll be gone like a fart in a whirlwind. Win win for me.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on December 02, 2017, 01:02:40 pm

LOL!  :D

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on December 02, 2017, 12:09:59 pm
I asked about 9:00 a.m. today and was told, "We believe we are in great shape."

Hey HyperDrive... Look^... That's a source.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

redneckfriend

Quote from: Sho Nuff on December 02, 2017, 12:07:47 pm
And I know that you are a pretentious, self absorbed child.  At least you are getting the attention that you desire.

Do you actually know that or are you extrapolating from his posts?

HoggyCat

Minimize distractions to whom?? The players?? If it's been signed THEY know it.  And you can't tell me for one second 100+ sub 22 year olds are all going to be silent.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Smashmouth2004

If Gus had signed an extension last night Auburn officials would have broadcast that around the world! It comes down to today's game. If Auburn loses then a good chance Gus is on his way to the Hill. If Auburn wins then its on to Kiffin or Venables or Morris or Norvell.

RockyMtnHog

The only source that is 100% in the know and rock solid would be Jimmy Sexton.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Dropkick on December 02, 2017, 01:06:10 pm
I hope Hyper is right, it fits my wishes. If he is wrong he'll be gone like a fart in a whirlwind. Win win for me.

Wait until the presser... I bet that would change alot of minds around the country even.

Even so I would be just as happy with Norvell or Lane, and Morris ain't that far behind them...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.