Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn extension

Started by Scott7703, December 02, 2017, 12:02:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansasno1

Cool, back to flipping between Memphis and FAU games.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

farmhawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2017, 01:48:03 pm
we already got Norvell.
I hope, I think he is the best long term coach.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PIGGTOWN HAM on December 02, 2017, 01:49:12 pm
I so hope you are right. You have been consistent
Quote from: farmhawg on December 02, 2017, 01:49:19 pm
I hope, I think he is the best long term coach.
they just mentioned us. It'll be known everywhere by tomorrow, perhaps monday at the latest.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

CDBHawg

Quote from: grayhawg on December 02, 2017, 01:49:13 pm
I'll be glad when these guys stop bringing these rumors from Auburn boards and passing them off as true.

It's true.

Smallie Bigs

Auburn fans better pray to God that Arkansas doesn't steal Malzahn away. Arkansas trying and failing to get Malzahn is expected, but if Auburn let's us come and take their coach after a great season they are going to be ridiculed and laughed at.
Watchdog defending all things Razorback.

Tony Perkis

This is the same report from last night.

Sow’sEar

tbailey

So now I'm really confused!  So is Hyper Walt W from Springdale?

CDBHawg

Quote from: HeyHogs on December 02, 2017, 01:44:46 pm
No deal, no extension signed.  He don't know nothing.

Happened last night.

ipigsooie

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 02, 2017, 01:49:45 pm
they just mentioned us. It'll be known everywhere by tomorrow, perhaps monday at the latest.

Yes they did! They know!!!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Seebs on December 02, 2017, 01:46:55 pm
Let's see how happy these fickle folks are after they lose to Georgia.

The flip side to that coin is, we might also see how many GOBN folks and the folks they gab with have gotten played like a fiddle.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

rljjr

we already got Norvell.

Well I'm on board but the doggone rumors about our Ahole BOT wanting Horton is driving me bonkers.

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: CDBHawg on December 02, 2017, 01:50:25 pm
Happened last night.

Doesn't make any sense to keep it under wraps.....one at all.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Biggus Piggus

I'm impressed with what Kiffin has done at FAU. That was a total crap program.
[CENSORED]!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rljjr on December 02, 2017, 01:52:05 pm
Well I'm on board but the doggone rumors about our Ahole BOT wanting Horton is driving me bonkers.
must be b/c a lot of moron fans will say , "Who?" when we announce Norvell, and they want to temper expectations.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Swinefeld

I'm not surprised.  Malzahn left the Springdale recruits without even saying bye when held Arkansas. He buried Arkansas long in the past.  Perfectly played by him and Sexton.  Now what will be great is to see a HUGE contract followed by an 8-4 and 7-5 season. 

Gotta understand, GUS doesn't care about AU or UA, he cares only about M-E

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 02, 2017, 01:54:31 pm
me too, Boss, me too.

King Kong

Yes it was and how they have won 10 games with this Driskel kid (not the kid from Gators) is amazing. That kids isn't very good

Justifiable Hogicide

Offense
Defense
Recruiting
Excitement
What's not to like?

Tony Perkis

We do realize this is the same "news" that broke last night, right? And still no sign.

Atlhogfan1

YES!   The choice has become obvious.  I fear we will Frank this up. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PigInTheHole

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 02, 2017, 01:56:05 pm
Offense
Defense
Recruiting
Excitement
What's not to like?

he uses Twitter

old timers not realizing the game is changing
12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

hog_fan

we already got Norvell.

And if Graham is the DC we won't get to where we want to be. He has always had bad defense.

ADavisTheGOAT

Isn't AUFAMILY the Hogville of Auburn?
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Ironhawg

Quote from: TNhawgfan on December 02, 2017, 01:48:43 pm
It would be great if this was announced before the game so all can move on with the coaching search

This.

rhog1

https://twitter.com/AUFAMILY/status/937030999745159168
Source: #Auburn announcement forthcoming on a long-term, lucrative contract extension for Gus Malzahn.

Sounds like they expect the announcement that he signed soon. Probably right after the game.

jst01

casken

Quote from: rhog1 on December 02, 2017, 04:07:33 pm
https://twitter.com/AUFAMILY/status/937030999745159168
Source: #Auburn announcement forthcoming on a long-term, lucrative contract extension for Gus Malzahn.

Sounds like they expect the announcement that he signed soon. Probably right after the game.

That seems counter to common sense. Announcing prior to game (if valid) would seemingly put speculation to rest allowing for a unified effort.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

bjeffersonhog

This has been deleted or moved once I believe

Science Fiction Greg

How many announcements of an announcement of a prediction are we up to now?  Wake me up when it's actually reported.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.