FULMER then new AD at Tenner

Started by PIGskin Pride, December 01, 2017, 09:12:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PIGskin Pride

jgphillips3

PigInTheHole

12/02/2017 Malzahn "I just said that I want to be the head coach at Auburn."

JohnLSmite

Any top tier coach hire would want ol' Phil breathing down their neck, right?
Following a Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss, McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution." He replied, "I'm all for it."

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: JohnLSmite on December 01, 2017, 09:20:08 pm
Any top tier coach hire would want ol' Phil breathing down their neck, right?

Yeah, Phil doesn't strike me as the type to let a HC do his job.  Probably because Phil took the AD job as a precursor to taking the job himself.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

AHiD

Fulmer is gonna hire Peyton, isn't he?
My name...is Jerruh

JohnLSmite

He'll make Jerry Jones look unengaged
Following a Tampa Bay Buccaneers loss, McKay was asked what he thought of his team's "execution." He replied, "I'm all for it."

JohnLSmite

Quote from: Arkansas Hog in Dallas on December 01, 2017, 09:36:57 pm
Fulmer is gonna hire Peyton, isn't he?
Looks little bro., Eli might be available soon to be a coordinator for big brother, too.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

wachhog

Phat Phil and Bloated Brett. That would be a site. But Phat Phil can coach; Bloated Brett, not so much.

Paul

a former coach with no financial background managing one of the country's largest athletic budgets? Not smart & panic move which will compound their problems.

PonderinHog

Sounds logical...

Where's the popcorn ???

clew

Perfect hire!  We all know that Bielema works better in the large shadow of a legendary coach... 🤔 make that next hire UT!!!
Pure as the dawn

Smokehouse

Because the guy who inspired the Fulmer Cup is the person you want in charge of everything.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

AHiD

Quote from: JohnLSmite on December 01, 2017, 09:44:57 pm
Looks little bro., Eli might be available soon to be a coordinator for big brother, too.

+1
My name...is Jerruh