Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thread on VolNation saying Sumlin has turned them down

Started by Hollywood870, November 30, 2017, 08:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cincokids

So, really, what's the deal over there?  What's going on over there that no coach wants to go there?
They have have of tradition, huge stadium and fan base, all that good stuff.
So what's the deal?

East Clintwood

Quote from: cincokids on November 30, 2017, 09:55:56 pm
So, really, what's the deal over there?  What's going on over there that no coach wants to go there?
They have have of tradition, huge stadium and fan base, all that good stuff.
So what's the deal?

Orange
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Tusker4life

Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

Keldeo1997

So a Oregon insider reported that Sumlin turn down Tenn because Oregon also contacted him in case Taggart takes the FSU job.

HogFansReunited

We should offer Leach just to screw up their plans.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Keldeo1997 on November 30, 2017, 10:54:11 pm
So a Oregon insider reported that Sumlin turn down Tenn because Oregon also contacted him in case Taggart takes the FSU job.
Wow, this is just getting started. Bert may land somewhere after all. Bert to SMU when Morris fills Norvell's spot at Memphis?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

HogPharmer

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 30, 2017, 11:16:04 pm
We should offer Leach just to screw up their plans.

If we could do anything this week, that would be the thing to do.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.