Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thread on VolNation saying Sumlin has turned them down

Started by Hollywood870, November 30, 2017, 08:42:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood870

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

jrulz83

867-5309

Hit me up Tenner, I'll do it for $2.5 mil per.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Hogs958

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

BCRavens

Cub Fan - Bud Man

Calling All Hogs

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Hogindasticks

HogNTX

LawyerHog50

"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

hawgdavis

That truly made me laugh out loud ha ha ha aaa good stuff

HogPharmer

scottwillrazbackfan1

DoubleReedHawgCaller

It's just a matter of time before they have to post that job on indeed.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Tusker4life

Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

Hollywood870

rzrbackramsfan

bjeffersonhog

After the while schiano fiasco.... It's almost like coaches are lining up to turn them down just to make them look like the biggest dumpster fire in coaching search history.

shshark00

Quote from: scottwillrazbackfan1 on November 30, 2017, 08:56:27 pm
I wonder if Tee Martin is the next call they make.

Should have been one of the first calls they made.

HogPharmer

Quote from: shshark00 on November 30, 2017, 09:03:20 pm
Should have been one of the first calls they made.

If they keep it up, they'll finally make it down to Tee-bow

HoggusMaximus

I love watching Tennessee get turned down. makes my heart happy.

Hollywood870

They're throwing Norvell's name around but acting like it's beneath some of them to hire a coach from Memphis. Also seem to be proud of themselves with their social media brigade they have now formed. Some real internet warlords over there.

HoggusMaximus

RedRock

OldArmy94

Quote from: RedRock on November 30, 2017, 09:08:58 pm
They should call Butch Jones

Ha! They would have to pay him for his new contract and his buyout for the old one.

King Kong

No way. That would be amazing. It's one thing to get turned down by a guy with a job.

But dang

King Kong

Hawg Life

Locutus_of_Boar

Don't lose faith Volunteers!  Somewhere sitting by his phone right now is Tennessee's next Real Man of Genius!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d4mVHDtkK4

hogchic2001

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 30, 2017, 09:19:00 pm
Don't lose faith Volunteers!  Somewhere sitting by his phone right now is Tennessee's next Real Man of Genius!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d4mVHDtkK4
Man oh man!!!! I forgot how awesome that was!
Go HOGS Go!

HogPharmer

Tony Perkis

hawgmasta

This literally couldn't get any better than the way it has happened. I almost do feel like coaches are doing this as kind of a brotherhood mob for what they did to Schiano.

jdelo77

We went to the Vandy game last weekend , they acted like they could get whoever they wanted !!! It's funny they have no idea how much they have sank and how fast ...

Dillar Dog

Uncommon

Quote from: Tony Perkis on November 30, 2017, 09:26:55 pm
I adore this movie. I memorized every line when I was probably 13-15.
Stop looking at me, swan!

HogPharmer

Quote from: Uncommon on November 30, 2017, 09:29:51 pm
Stop looking at me, swan!

This is Bret Bielema right now... Chilaxin by the pool with no worry in the world...

P

Uncommon

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 09:35:40 pm
This is Bret Bielema right now... Chilaxin by the pool with no worry in the world...

P
Or...

Going to be me as well by the end of this coaching search.

arkansashogs

Too expensive not competitive at all.

Hit me up Tenner, I pay you 1 mil per year to be your head ball coach!

Terms & Conditions: Bielema's buyout.

Quote from: jrulz83 on November 30, 2017, 08:44:33 pm
867-5309

Hit me up Tenner, I'll do it for $2.5 mil per.

TheEnemy

some rumors floating around that vols and Leach are working on a deal.

SwinedMelon

Quote from: TheEnemy on November 30, 2017, 09:53:36 pm
some rumors floating around that vols and Leach are working on a deal.
Lots of pin action on the twitter.
"Bar-keep, another go around again. One for me and whats-his-name, my new best friend!"

Tony Perkis