• 388,958 Topics
• 22,018 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Running around with Vertigo....  (Read 5620 times)

woodrow hog call

• All-American Hogvillian
Re: Running around with Vertigo....
« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2017, 02:18:17 pm »

Remember Jimmy, you have to go to that church gathering at Monte Ne amphitheater tonight with that big church from Springdale. You guys will be wearing white robes, carrying torches and will pray down the ghost Frank Broyles so he can hand a flaming spectral torch to the Anointed One, the Chosen One, who is supposed to bring balance to the force that is Arkansas football.

How about you go ahead and sacrifice one of them goats, on the 50 yard line of the football field while you are at it, not the nutless one though.

RexMentor

• Varsity
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2017, 02:20:03 pm »

How about we sneak up on sleeping Jimmy, brain him with the castration tools and sacrifice him on the 50 yard line? What, on second thought, when we burn him, all that alcohol and motor oil will just smell awful.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2017, 03:45:52 pm »

;D
LOL

Actually, PRJ uses the cougar on a leash to scare off deputies. I hear, though, that he's rather fond of his goats.

8)

Really? When one of the goats knocked you up?

Your own words....

PRJ

RexMentor

• Varsity
« Reply #103 on: November 30, 2017, 03:51:28 pm »

What are you hearing now??? Are you certain about $7 million. Hearing UA ready to match it.

porkrindjimmy

• Hogville.net
« Reply #104 on: November 30, 2017, 03:54:30 pm »

What are you hearing now??? Are you certain about $7 million. Hearing UA ready to match it.

Auburn ain't gonna pay 7 mil. They ain't fretting about Gus bolting. Gus is now the conductor for a couple of days.

I actually think he is leaning towards coming.

But if he says no....we are fixing to go on a ride.

PRJ

farmhawg

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #105 on: November 30, 2017, 03:57:30 pm »

Auburn ain't gonna pay 7 mil. They ain't fretting about Gus bolting. Gus is now the conductor for a couple of days.

PRJ
I better go stock up at the liquor store....

hogfansince79

• Senior
« Reply #106 on: November 30, 2017, 03:58:41 pm »

PRJ

The Lane Train?

seasonhog

• Senior
« Reply #107 on: November 30, 2017, 04:03:15 pm »

I'm calling BS...PRJ is too old to have a cougar.

No cougar....just wild hogs.....

Jimmy bunker is facing south in Newton Co ....he has a solar panel for power... that why on cloudy days he has trouble broad casting ....

I hear one of the caves he lives in goes all the way to under the AD office.

RexMentor

• Varsity
« Reply #108 on: November 30, 2017, 04:06:18 pm »

No cougar....just wild hogs.....

Jimmy bunker is facing south in Newton Co ....he has a solar panel for power... that why on cloudy days he has trouble broad casting ....

I hear one of the caves he lives in goes all the way to under the AD office.

NOT SO. I've seen where he lives. Can anybody remember South Fork?? And the man is the spitting image of JR Ewing.

seasonhog

• Senior
« Reply #109 on: November 30, 2017, 04:14:18 pm »

NOT SO. I've seen where he lives. Can anybody remember South Fork?? And the man is the spitting image of JR Ewing.

Have you not seen the show Boonies......that man is his cousin.

Ex-Trumpet

• Gold Hogvillian
  • When life gives you lemons, get a boob job!
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2017, 06:29:52 pm »

You know when then put it behind their ear that means they interested.  Lane was probably so bold as to fix that one piece that was hanging in front of her head during the PC last Friday.

ChicoHog

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • RIP Glenn. You're "Already Gone" way too soon
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2017, 06:56:09 pm »

Saban ran two SEC programs with more talent in-state in one season than Arkansas has in-state in five seasons. The same goes for Smart at UGA.

Horrible comparison. We aren't getting that kind of talent here.
But we can get a lot better if we hire a guy who can recruit like Venables.  You can teach offense but you recruit defense. 

haystack

• Band Nerd
  • #WPS and stuff
« Reply #112 on: November 30, 2017, 07:01:55 pm »

he boned some cheerleaders at Tulsa. Then he got married and there arent any fresh rumors about it since. It better be a non-factor.
I heard a rumor today, so it is therefore a fresh rumor, right?

jgcat4

• Senior
  • If you ain't first, you're last
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2017, 07:09:03 pm »

Lordy, Lordy....I am off here for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Everybody needs to remain calm....PorkRind James is here.

All this harkens me back to younger days. I was a small feller and was having trouble with a neighborhood bully and we squared off in my front yard. My daddy was in the garage, door up and was blasting some fine country and Western music...as I began to Bob and weave, I heard Porter Wagoner tell Dolly there was nothing left to hold on to....and that hurt me, Porter and Dolly struggling like that. Took the fight right out of me. I walked in the garage and daddy told me to lace my gloves up tight and get back in the fight. That was the day I began to not take sh*t from a soul...and PorkRind Jimmy was born.

Gus still has not told us no. I will say it again, he has not turned down the job. And funny thing is, all the talk of him signing a contract extension is only coming from this side of the Mississippi...This side. I talked to Aubby folks today and it was news to them that an extension had been offered. So....HE HAS NOT SAID NO AND HE HASNT SIGNED AN EXTENSION.

Now on to Chad Morris. We apparently went crazy in Dallas yesterday and interviewed a few people... Chad Morris was one of them. According to people in the room, he did a fine job. He was not offered the job. He wasn't. Calm down.

Norvell....Mike Norvell's name is conspicuously missing from all the job openings in college football. You have to think it is because maybe he has a deal with Arkansas if Gus falls through or maybe there is something to the rumors that we're circulating this weekend.

So....I still believe and being told that it is Gus, Mike and KIFFIN...

What everybody needs to realize is this hire has to be an exciting hire...exciting like folks flying in for the spring game excitement...and this is pure common sense...who is going to put butts in the seats? Gus? Mike? Lane? Or Chad Morris? Venables? Charlie?

You don't fire Jeff Long and Bret Bielema to bring in his clone from TT and a career DC. You just don't. They realize they have to knock this hire out of the park or they will never be taken seriously again.

PRJ

I’ll say this- I’ve never been a fan nor a hater of PRJ. However, I am now on the fan side. I’ve been telling the guys at work this same thing all week. It is Gus’ job to turn down. I’ve been all over the Auburn boards and there’s no y’all of an extension. There is some talk of “let’s start the coaching search.”

We know Norvell wants this job, and we’re pretty sure Kiffin would take it. I agree that everyone needs to take a couple of the Ativan I’ve been offering and relax. It’s gonna be ok in a few days. Every search we’ve ever had goes through this roller coaster of “he’s hired” before the real guy steps up to the podium.

Our final 3 is a good list. We’re gonna be golden when this is over. Bank that.

JT

hogchic2001

« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2017, 07:20:11 pm »

Also...while you are down there, we are gonna need a new typewriter ribbon. Danny done tore it to hell. No, I don't know how he got in here but I suspect Cornell left the door ajar when he went on his morning trot.

Also need about a dozen of those fancy fountain pens...and some ink.

And 2 picks, some dynamite and surplus tracers. Go down there to Ol Pinetops and sit right there in that little draw, that car comes by there and this is key dude...the car should be playing Sailing by Christopher Cross. When you here it, get out and go to the trunk...don't speak and don't make eye contact...just pick up the gunney sacks and be on your way...

You better not have went back to sleep.

PRJ
OMG. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. This is pure gold.
BTW I have Sailing on my 5k/10k running playlist. It helps soothe my attitude as I'm cussing my stupid a$$ self for torturing my body.

Ex-Trumpet

• Gold Hogvillian
  • When life gives you lemons, get a boob job!
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2017, 07:33:36 pm »

Also...while you are down there, we are gonna need a new typewriter ribbon. Danny done tore it to hell. No, I don't know how he got in here but I suspect Cornell left the door ajar when he went on his morning trot.

Also need about a dozen of those fancy fountain pens...and some ink.

And 2 picks, some dynamite and surplus tracers. Go down there to Ol Pinetops and sit right there in that little draw, that car comes by there and this is key dude...the car should be playing Sailing by Christopher Cross. When you here it, get out and go to the trunk...don't speak and don't make eye contact...just pick up the gunney sacks and be on your way...

You better not have went back to sleep.

PRJ

More proof that you are far too old to be banging a cougar.

And, for the age challenged, I present you this gem:

Hogs-n-Roses

• Coming to a Stadium Near You!
« Reply #116 on: November 30, 2017, 09:40:19 pm »

One of the best spent half hours of my life has been reading these pages. Hats off to you all.

snoblind

« Reply #117 on: December 01, 2017, 06:17:15 pm »

Always hated that tune.

HoginMemphis

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2017, 10:59:11 pm »

Lordy, Lordy....I am off here for a few hours and all hell breaks loose. Everybody needs to remain calm....PorkRind James is here.

All this harkens me back to younger days. I was a small feller and was having trouble with a neighborhood bully and we squared off in my front yard. My daddy was in the garage, door up and was blasting some fine country and Western music...as I began to Bob and weave, I heard Porter Wagoner tell Dolly there was nothing left to hold on to....and that hurt me, Porter and Dolly struggling like that. Took the fight right out of me. I walked in the garage and daddy told me to lace my gloves up tight and get back in the fight. That was the day I began to not take sh*t from a soul...and PorkRind Jimmy was born.

Gus still has not told us no. I will say it again, he has not turned down the job. And funny thing is, all the talk of him signing a contract extension is only coming from this side of the Mississippi...This side. I talked to Aubby folks today and it was news to them that an extension had been offered. So....HE HAS NOT SAID NO AND HE HASNT SIGNED AN EXTENSION.

Now on to Chad Morris. We apparently went crazy in Dallas yesterday and interviewed a few people... Chad Morris was one of them. According to people in the room, he did a fine job. He was not offered the job. He wasn't. Calm down.

Norvell....Mike Norvell's name is conspicuously missing from all the job openings in college football. You have to think it is because maybe he has a deal with Arkansas if Gus falls through or maybe there is something to the rumors that we're circulating this weekend.

So....I still believe and being told that it is Gus, Mike and KIFFIN...

What everybody needs to realize is this hire has to be an exciting hire...exciting like folks flying in for the spring game excitement...and this is pure common sense...who is going to put butts in the seats? Gus? Mike? Lane? Or Chad Morris? Venables? Charlie?

You don't fire Jeff Long and Bret Bielema to bring in his clone from TT and a career DC. You just don't. They realize they have to knock this hire out of the park or they will never be taken seriously again.

PRJ
The bad info was consistent. You need new insiders.

Hog Milanese

« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2017, 11:43:38 pm »

lol

Darren DeLoach (semohawg)

« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2017, 08:25:24 am »

The bad info was consistent. You need new insiders.

I'm no defender of PRJ, but you are a very petty person.

HoginMemphis

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2017, 09:17:03 am »

I'm no defender of PRJ, but you are a very petty person.
You are a defender of PRJ. Why do you care?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas