Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here watching UF and Duke and at halftime they show all of the games but ours...

Started by Ham Sandwich, November 26, 2017, 11:12:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ham Sandwich

How disrespectful can they get? It's almost like they do this on purpose. I'm starting to think they do.

razorhog52

Of topic but FLA is really good. And has a guy named Egor, which has to be worth something.

RealHog

RealHog

SPAL

Barford named to all tourney team on the victory bracket side.....so much disrespect

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 26, 2017, 11:19:48 pm
Barford named to all tourney team on the victory bracket side.....so much disrespect

Really? To show every game from today except ours is pretty ridiculous. They showed both losers bracket games, but not ours.

SPAL

Quote from: Ham Sandwich on November 26, 2017, 11:21:39 pm
Really? To show every game from today except ours is pretty ridiculous. They showed both losers bracket games, but not ours.

Yeah, it's clear. They hate us.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Paul

Noticed that too & Agree to some extent but they usually show highlights of top 25 teams. If we keep winning they'll have to show us. On another topic. I think they need to put Bills on suicide watch if Fla beats his precious Dukies

Ham Sandwich

Quote from: Paul on November 26, 2017, 11:52:09 pm
Noticed that too & Agree to some extent but they usually show highlights of top 25 teams. If we keep winning they'll have to show us. On another topic. I think they need to put Bills on suicide watch if Fla beats his precious Dukies

Butler/Ohio State neither are in the top 25

Oklahoma/Oregon neither are in the top 25

BRHogfan

Maybe they are embarrassed to show UConn a team they have put so much time and effort into in the past looking outright terrible.  I think there are High School teams that could've played better against the Hogs than they did yesterday. 

hawg1221

Quote from: BRHogfan on November 27, 2017, 06:42:04 am
Maybe they are embarrassed to show UConn a team they have put so much time and effort into in the past looking outright terrible.  I think there are High School teams that could've played better against the Hogs than they did yesterday.

It seems like everyone ESPN hires as a basketball analyst is connected with the Northeastern US.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

PLANO

Win something and respect will follow.  The national media and people outside the state of Arkansas don't care about the 1990s, nor should they.  Win a tournament, not a game.  Win the conference.  Be a regular in the Sweet 16 and beyond.  Respect is earned.

LRHawg

ESPN is in Conn. I wouldn't expect them to air much highlights of their demolition yesterday. there's not much about it on their website either.

hogsanity

Quote from: LRHawg on November 27, 2017, 08:41:06 am
ESPN is in Conn. I wouldn't expect them to air much highlights of their demolition yesterday. there's not much about it on their website either.

Is it even legal to show something that brutal on basic cable?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Ironhawg

Speaking of Florida and Duke, both those teams are very good basketball teams.  I'm looking forward to Arkansas playing them.  I wish that game wasn't in Gainesville.