Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

Duke having some difficulty against FL.
UNC getting killed today.
Doesn't hurt my feelings :)
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

JONAS

Biggus Piggus

Someone explain to me why North Carolina looked so bad against Michigan State. Saw MSU lose to Dook. Doesn't make sense. The Spartans are very good, but the Heels were total crap today.

Arkansas seemed to be thrown off by North Carolina's size and strength, but dealing with physical play has never been a problem for Michigan State.

By the way, the SEC is really strong this year in men's basketball. Florida is impressive. Texas A&M might be even better, just dominated USC on the road. Alabama would be undefeated if not for the entire bench getting ejected against Minnesota. Kentucky is going to be a middle-of-the-pack team in the SEC this season.
[CENSORED]!

Breems

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on November 26, 2017, 11:21:15 pm
Someone explain to me why North Carolina looked so bad against Michigan State. Saw MSU lose to Dook. Doesn't make sense. The Spartans are very good, but the Heels were total crap today.

Arkansas seemed to be thrown off by North Carolina's size and strength, but dealing with physical play has never been a problem for Michigan State.

By the way, the SEC is really strong this year in men's basketball. Florida is impressive. Texas A&M might be even better, just dominated USC on the road. Alabama would be undefeated if not for the entire bench getting ejected against Minnesota. Kentucky is going to be a middle-of-the-pack team in the SEC this season.

I didn't believe in A&M until tonight. They're for real.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

RazorSax

Florida
A&M
Arkansas
Alabama
Kentucky

ShadowHawg

With you on everything but Bama. They were getting smoked before all the weirdness.

carolinahogger

Quote from: BadHog on November 26, 2017, 10:19:57 pm
Duke having some difficulty against FL.
UNC getting killed today.
Doesn't hurt my feelings :)

Duke starts 4 true freshmen, who are all in the top 8 in this class according to ESPN.  It's no surprise that they are having some growing pains.  But they found a way to win. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: Breems on November 26, 2017, 11:23:28 pm
I didn't believe in A&M until tonight. They're for real.

Best team Adidas and Stansbury could buy.

niels_boar

November 27, 2017, 12:37:50 pm #8 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:49:04 pm by niels_boar

Believe it or not, we actually scored more efficiently against UNC than MSU did, not that either squad did much against the UNC D (0.89 ppp to 0.85 ppp).  UNC's O was completely non-existent.  They scored an inert 0.6 ppp against MSU on an eFG% of 25%.  That's inexplicable.  UNC hadn't shot below 51% this season.  They hadn't converted less than 70% of their FTAs this season either but only managed 58% against MSU.  Sure, MSU can defend well, but Stony Brook managed 1 ppp against them.  UNC just fell apart.  1 of 18 from the arc. I think they were 50% on layups.
The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time.