Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UConn Game Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, November 26, 2017, 07:08:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the blowout win over the Huskies today, enjoy!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TM Hog

rusvegashog

On the road working. Missed the game entirely
. Just seeing the score. Warmachine you're the best cat. Appreciate it.

b-ash

Those were awesome highlights, but watch them again and just listen to how stupid Walton's commentary sounds. He is almost never talking about the game.  This team is going to be fun to watch all season.

Cmheinley

Thanks for this. I could only put up with Bill Walton for half of the first half and had to listen to Chuck for the rest of the way. This team is electric when everything is clicking.

a shady hog

Anytime you have an awesome highlight from Holmes you know it's been a great game! I saw most of the game today and it was fun to watch. I'm really pleased with the depth of this team.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: rusvegashog on November 26, 2017, 07:46:04 pm
On the road working. Missed the game entirely
. Just seeing the score. Warmachine you're the best cat. Appreciate it.

Living in Hong Kong, Warmachine's highlights keep me updated on this team. They are going to be dangerous in February.

Very much appreciated Warmachine.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

rusvegashog

Quote from: ChitownHawg on November 27, 2017, 07:57:45 am
Living in Hong Kong, Warmachine's highlights keep me updated on this team. They are going to be dangerous in February.

Very much appreciated Warmachine.
The whole league should be good. I'm excited for conference play. Yeah we probably owe machine a cold one one day, that's for sure.

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

hoghearted

Quote from: b-ash on November 26, 2017, 08:43:02 pm
Those were awesome highlights, but watch them again and just listen to how stupid Walton's commentary sounds. He is almost never talking about the game.  This team is going to be fun to watch all season.

Yeah, perplexing to be watching a exciting game, and hear him talking about a river in Canada.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hog Fan from Camden

"It's gotta be the shoes."  WTH

hawgmasta

Thanks warmachine! Sometimes, when I've had a little too much of grandpas medicine, and the kids are asleep I stay up watching lots of your highlights. You da man.

rusvegashog

Quote from: a shady hog on November 26, 2017, 10:28:04 pm
Anytime you have an awesome highlight from Holmes you know it's been a great game! I saw most of the game today and it was fun to watch. I'm really pleased with the depth of this team.
U saw the whole game? Secnetwork?