Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

'Uniforms' look like practice jerseys

Started by Freebrd, November 25, 2017, 09:12:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Freebrd

I have seen many of the uniforms in the PK80 tourney and am of the opinion Arkansas' were the worst.  What say you?

hogwood

They all looked like practice jerseys to me.

TNhawgfan

Looked like travel or summer league uniforms to me. Makes the whole tourney look more like AAU than NCAA
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Dominicanhog

I like our's... IMO, we should hype the Hog logo.. we are one of a few schools that's has a unique, identifiable symbol.. we should maximize...

The_Iceman

They look fine to me for a special occasion like this. Wouldn't want to wear them beyond that. Lighten up and move on.

HawgWild

JONAS

Quote from: HawgWild on November 25, 2017, 09:39:32 am
Not a fan. Hard to read the numbers.

I liked them, but it was hard to see the numbers.  Think they should have outlined them in white.

RealHog

A lot of the teams unis have a black element, probably because Phil Knight personally wears black all the time. I like them for the tourney and as a sparing alternate. The Hog logo is so unique and it's cool to see it featured. They do sort of look like practice jerseys though.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hawg Red

I liked how they looked in all the pics until I saw them on TV. They did not look good on TV. I would have liked for the black to just be the lettering and stripe on the side.

I hate it when they don't use our colors.

HogNiner12

Quote from: Karma on November 25, 2017, 03:00:04 pm
I hate it when they don't use our colors.
Has it ever occurred to you guys that maybe the players like them?

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: HogNiner12 on November 25, 2017, 03:21:02 pm

They gotta have something to b**ch about.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

JONAS

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on November 25, 2017, 03:50:34 pm
They gotta have something to b**ch about.

Yep.  Don't people know they are just for this tournament?  Every team is wearing different uniforms.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: HogNiner12 on November 25, 2017, 03:21:02 pm
They're free to talk about it on their message board

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: JONAS on November 25, 2017, 04:09:45 pm
Yep.  Don't people know they are just for this tournament?  Every team is wearing different uniforms.

Exactly. When you are invited to play in Phil Knight's tournament, you wear the uniforms Nike wants you to wear.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

husker71

I think a lot of these teams have a lot of input into their uniforms too.  Trivia   who was the 1st team in college basketball to design their own uniforms??

Boarcephus

The only problem I have with them is I had a hard time distinguishing between us and OU when OU wore their red uniforms.  I'm red/green colorblind and from a distance, they looked a lot alike.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfanny

Quote from: JONAS on November 25, 2017, 10:48:35 am
I liked them, but it was hard to see the numbers.  Think they should have outlined them in white.
Agreed.

Dominicanhog

White with a red Hog, red #'s... Red w/white Hog... I like them all.. keep the Hog... Also, incorporate H O G S across the front in large letters.. play up the mascot...

I reluctantly bought into change but the kids like it in all sports..