Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC Cries Uncle!

Started by litmachog, June 13, 2006, 08:25:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

karma26

I just can't believe they've let it go this far. They prolly sent Testis in retaliation of last time   ;)

HoopS

Quote from: karma27 on June 14, 2006, 07:01:57 am
I just can't believe they've let it go this far. They prolly sent Testis in retaliation of last time   ;)

+1

karma26

voted again. lmao, there is nobody even close.

ComeonHogs!!!

sorry i'm late butttt. I'm counted
State Pride!!!

Arkiejared

We're running away with it.

I emailed the site admin and said, "What happened to the poll?  It disappeared and then reappeared with different results."  I'm anxious to see if I get a response.  :P

Razor8

I'm in - kinda late - but never the less doin my part!!!!!

WPS
Razorbacks

Pork Twain

You gotta be able to have a little fun in life or it is not worth living.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MrSpook1352

Quote from: karma27 on June 14, 2006, 07:01:57 am
I just can't believe they've let it go this far. They prolly sent Testis in retaliation of last time   ;)

Sending Testis in retaliation for a prank is like trying to kill a fly with a grenade launcher.  ;)  Okay j/k

Squealers

Maybe they thought that since the last time they ran this poll, we all had our computers repo'd by Rent-A-Center.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

hogshank

Quote from: Hawgon on June 13, 2006, 10:29:23 am
You guys are going to be glad you went over and did all of that when they hang about 80 on us in September.

Seriously. What the heck is wrong with you people? Do you not remember them hanging 70 points on us? Do you remember their players talking on cell phones and cutting up on the sidelines? Why would they be looking forward to playing us more than Notre Dame? Answer: They wouldnt. So you go over and vote repeatedly on a poll for their fans to try to make it look like they are looking forward to our game? Why? Please explain? Good lord people, have a little humility.

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: hogshank on June 14, 2006, 10:57:15 am
You guys are going to be glad you went over and did all of that when they hang about 80 on us in September.

Seriously. What the heck is wrong with you people? Do you not remember them hanging 70 points on us? Do you remember their players talking on cell phones and cutting up on the sidelines? Why would they be looking forward to playing us more than Notre Dame? Answer: They wouldnt. So you go over and vote repeatedly on a poll for their fans to try to make it look like they are looking forward to our game? Why? Please explain? Good lord people, have a little humility.

You might want to try and have a  little sense of humor.
Retired Radio Host

Pork Twain

If the corncob up your butt is irritating you just pull it out for Pete's sake.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Chill out,  All we are doing is forking with them...

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HoggerNocker

HOGLUVIN

17,000+ you guys crack me up...

excoach

Which game are you looking forward to the most in the 2006 football season?

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 54.9% (17855 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 18.0% (5860 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 17.0% (5533 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 6.3% (2064 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 3.7% (1214 votes)

VoR

Everyone is always talking about how players and recruits read the boards, how about for once (well in this case twice  ;D ) that we believe in them, hopefully they will see how how we feel about this game and the pride we have in them. Maybe, just maybe it will give them that extra spring in their step to know how we feel about them,  maybe they will take some pride from it, and who knows, it may just be enough to get them over that hump.

This year we will still be young, but last year we were boys playing versus men, and we were playing on their stage. In the year that has passed each one of those young men has grown both physically and mentally. Through all the trials and tribulations they have gone through, the losing season, the coaching controversies, who's going to be the starting quarterback, as much as it has played on all of us, we all must know that it has played on them 10 fold.

The time is now to put away our feelings for HDN both ways and show our team we believe in them right, wrong, or indifferently.

I agree with you on the fact you shouldn't antagonize the enemy when your getting your arse handed to you, but I do believe these young men are up to the challenge that lay before them, and I think this is one of the best ways we have of showing them that we believe in them. Children will not stay children forever, but before they can completely grow into adulthood parents must finally acknowledge that we believe enough in them to stand up and make their own decisions. I say let's kick their arse, take their names, and even if we do lose, if we have left everything on the field, then these young men, these Razorbacks, will be a team we can all be proud of.
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

spe450

Somebody in here is crabby

JackTNHogfan

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 54.5% (17956 votes)

TulsaHogFan

Ok i have to laugh at this.

I log onto the site, and have been gone for a few days on Vacation.  Virginia Beach rocks, getting hurricane crap today, so i am stuck inside.

Click on this thread and see the link and figure i better vote at least once.  The first few posts people are talking about how we will never get to first cause the others started with around 1000.  I love it, i click to vote, and we are in the lead with 17000 votes.

I just started laughing.

Damn thats funny.

HoopS

June 14, 2006, 12:19:59 pm #170 Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 12:21:39 pm by hoophogs
Quote from: TulsaHogFan on June 14, 2006, 12:15:22 pm
Ok i have to laugh at this.

I log onto the site, and have been gone for a few days on Vacation.  Virginia Beach rocks, getting hurricane crap today, so i am stuck inside.

Click on this thread and see the link and figure i better vote at least once.  The first few posts people are talking about how we will never get to first cause the others started with around 1000.  I love it, i click to vote, and we are in the lead with 17000 votes.

I just started laughing.

Damn thats funny.

I hear ya!  I went over to vote the other day and we had like 3500 votes... by the time I voted 1 time and cleared the cookies and got back to the results screen, we had like 4800 votes.  But by all means, let me know if we need 1 more vote.   :P

lyon98

It's funny when Cal Poly screws with so cal and ucla. It's funny when the Hogs do.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Thunderhog Jr

We're up to about 25k!!  Do you think we can make 100K before they pull it?

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

litmachog

Man, oh man, that would be awesome!!  Actually I'd like to stop at 70,000.

Lando Calrissian

*sniffle* And I remember the days when we only had 350 votes.

Them were the days.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Thunderhog Jr

They may be working on their site now, I can't get it to come up when I click the link.

HOGLUVIN

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 60.8% (28644 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 20.5% (9675 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 11.7% (5533 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 4.4% (2065 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.6% (1217 votes)

**sites up and working....

hogtheball

Notre Dame suddenly has almost 10,000 votes to our 28,860.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

Thunderhog Jr

We're almost 31K now........

doo-ran

Quote from: litmachog on June 14, 2006, 01:26:42 pm
I say we at least do enough votes that could count for every seat in Razorback and WMS....Hell now that I think about it, why not represent every seat in the entire conference? After all didn't Pete Carroll mention something about wanting to show other conferences how tough the PAC10 was?---Maybe I am mistaken but I say we keeping cramming the votes down their throat!
Just my opinion though...

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: dooran on June 14, 2006, 02:16:25 pm
Quote from: litmachog on June 14, 2006, 01:26:42 pm
I say we at least do enough votes that could count for every seat in Razorback and WMS....Hell now that I think about it, why not represent every seat in the entire conference? After all didn't Pete Carroll mention something about wanting to show other conferences how tough the PAC10 was?---Maybe I am mistaken but I say we keeping cramming the votes down their throat!
Just my opinion though...

He wants to hang 70 on them! lol. 70k

GrizzledHogFan

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 62.0% (31610 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 19.0% (9702 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.9% (5534 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.7% (2920 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.4% (1222 votes)
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

John Futrall

HA!!! Too Funny gmb!  You beat me by 5 min.  +1 for you.

As of right now.

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 62.0% (31614 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 19.0% (9704 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.9% (5534 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.7% (2920 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.4% (1222 votes)

Doug

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 62.6% (32385 votes)
November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 18.7% (9705 votes)
November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.7% (5535 votes)
November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.6% (2920 votes)
December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.4% (1223 votes)

:D
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Doug

I got it up to 32760.  :D
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

litmachog

He wants to hang 70 on them! lol. 70k
[/quote]

You got that right, exactly!!!!

MrSpook1352

I cleared my cookies and was able to vote multiple times, but it never gave me the totals, just went back to the vote each time.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: MrSpook1352 on June 14, 2006, 04:29:04 pm
I cleared my cookies and was able to vote multiple times, but it never gave me the totals, just went back to the vote each time.

You have to stop blocking cookies (temporarily) for it to give you the totals.

Albert Einswine

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 63.8% (34163 votes)

November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 18.2% (9726 votes)

November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.3% (5535 votes)

November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.5% (2920 votes)

December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.3% (1225 votes)

The people have spoken!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Albert Einswine on June 14, 2006, 05:14:48 pm
The people have spoken!!

Over 35,000 times.

September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 64.5% (35245 votes)
November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 17.8% (9735 votes)
November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.1% (5535 votes)
November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.3% (2921 votes)
December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.2% (1226 votes)

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

Chupin

FayettenamHog

Quote from: Superhog1975 on June 14, 2006, 10:34:11 am

If you consider wasting your time screwing with a meaningless poll as "fun", you really should get out more...
Max, can you earmuff for me?

We are going to get so much ass here, it's going to be sick. I'm talking like crazy, boy band ass.

BlackKnightHogFan

Quote from: FayettenamHog on June 14, 2006, 08:46:10 pm

If you consider wasting your time screwing with a meaningless poll as "fun", you really should get out more...

Hey man have a little fun and lighten up...We are just messing with the USC site.
Upon the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that upon other fields; on other days, will bear the fruits of victory.  -Douglas MacArthur

Member #:  9524

PulledPork

yeah!  Lord know you will never get those 6 seconds back it took you to vote....or as Brad Paisely says, "Time Well Waisted."

Pulled out...

Albert Einswine

Quote from: PulledPork on June 14, 2006, 09:17:15 pm

yeah!  Lord know you will never get those 6 seconds back it took you to vote....or as Brad Paisely says, "Time Well Waisted."

Pulled out...

:'( The shame of it all is that the time he's wasted chiding the rest of us,  he could have voted at least 20 times.   ;D ;D
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

VoR

Quote from: Albert Einswine on June 14, 2006, 09:55:45 pm
Quote from: PulledPork on June 14, 2006, 09:17:15 pm

Pulled out...

:'( The shame of it all is that the time he's wasted chiding the rest of us,  he could have voted at least 20 times.   ;D ;D

+1
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.

GrizzledHogFan

Here's the morning update:
September 2 at Arkansas Razorbacks - 64.2% (35502 votes)
November 25 vs Notre Dame Fighting Irish - 17.7% (9805 votes)
November 11 vs Oregon Ducks (Homecoming) - 10.5% (5828 votes)
November 18 vs California Golden Bears - 5.3% (2927 votes)
December 2 at UCLA Bruins - 2.2% (1238 votes)

Hugehogsfan

Come on those of you who don't think this is hilarious need to get real.  I mean if you can't have fun with college football then what is the point? 

Porkahontas

Amazing how I saw this picture and instantly thought about this thread.

And I'm having fun. I'm having fun at the thought that so many people are 'having fun' with doing this.