Keniko Logan charged with capital murder

Started by hogstorm, May 13, 2006, 10:25:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yraciv

Quote from: Razr on May 16, 2006, 11:00:32 pm
Quote from: bigrod155 on May 16, 2006, 01:52:14 pm
Quote from: benscott on May 16, 2006, 12:35:00 pm
Quote from: uofajoe99 on May 16, 2006, 11:35:13 am
I wish I could write a book with the "could have beens" of Fort Smith.....Every town has these stories, but it seems like ours are more elaborate/somewhat truthful at the same time. I grew up on the Northside of Fort Smith and attended -Trusty Elementary/Kimmons Jr. High/Northside High. All of these places have thousands of examples of the talented players not making the grades/getting into discipline problems/etc. and not "reaching their potential." (Chris Knauls, Jamey Smith, Romeil Perkins in basketball....)

Don't forget about Kenny Jones.  He was a freaking monster of a fullback who just destoyed people.  I think he lasted maybe one season before being kicked off the team due to a arrest for selling crack...  Ahhh, good old Northside. 

Kenny was a beast...until he got in a fight and started hitting a girl at school.   Good ole Northside   Class of 94.  What about you when did you graduate.

95 Southside here.

There has been so much talent in this city that has not been tapped it is just odd.

C. Knauls i remember him being 6'5 in 8th grade. Unreal talent.

The starting five on Northside's 94 team that Coach Lasker had should have won the state title. I remember coming over to NHS and them running us out of the gym. I never understood why he didn't just unleash them every game.

I could go on and on about this city.

More recent example, no one has probably heard of him, but Justin Sanders.  Kid went to Ramsey would have been a SR at Southside this year.  Andrew Jaber might have led the conference in rushing, but he isn't the talent Justin showed back in the early days of jr. high.  Sanders broke every tackle and led Ramsey to the city championship.  Ramsey didn't have a winning season in that class after that. Word is he has bounced in and out of jail, and never showed up after a moment in the 8th grade. Recently saw him at the mall, and despite his problems is a pretty nice guy.