Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC coaches laughing at HDN.

Started by Ugly Uncle, May 08, 2006, 05:53:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: allboatsrise on May 10, 2006, 04:27:39 am
Quote from: uglyuncle on May 09, 2006, 05:01:56 pm
But we are all still mad at USC right?

I'm not mad at USC for ALLEDGEDLY laughing at a clown (surely you've seen him on the sidelines- how can you not laugh). I'm mad at USC for ACTUALLY stomping our a$$.

As to comparing an opponent humiliating you versus a fan of the program, I would like to hijack your previous family analogy.
What would be worse:
Would you rather be robbed by a stranger or a friend?
Would you rather be beaten by an opponent or your brother?

I think you have it a little backwards and yes a little hypocritical. A cast stone hurts worse when thrown from a close distance.

I still say stone him.

Hmmmm...interesting take.
Retired Radio Host

MrSpook1352

Quote from: uglyuncle on May 10, 2006, 07:42:52 am

I'm not mad at USC for ALLEDGEDLY laughing at a clown (surely you've seen him on the sidelines- how can you not laugh). I'm mad at USC for ACTUALLY stomping our a$$.

As to comparing an opponent humiliating you versus a fan of the program, I would like to hijack your previous family analogy.
What would be worse:

I think you have it a little backwards and yes a little hypocritical. A cast stone hurts worse when thrown from a close distance.

I still say stone him.

That one is too perfect.  Are you talking to yourself again?

hogsNbeer

Well, I hope Nutt is prepared for another laugh riot of a game in September....He'll probably cry after this game...We're doomed to relive History because nobody up there is learning from it!   and taking us all with them....

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: MrSpook1352 on May 10, 2006, 08:06:05 am
Quote from: uglyuncle on May 10, 2006, 07:42:52 am

What would be worse:

I still say stone him.

That one is too perfect.  Are you talking to yourself again?

Actually...Yeah I was :)

I can't disagree with that post.

All his points are valid...but still...are we just going to welcome USC in because our coach deserves to be laughed at?

But he did say exactly how I feel.  I have to admit that my anger towards HDN supercedes my anger for USC.  I just want we as fans to understand that for whatever reason, we had a classless team that ran up the score on us and then laughed at us...

Okay...I'm just rambling now...trying to figure out how to not agree with the above post...I'm feeling a little frustrated...

You know, that's how we "hypocrites" do sometimes...ramble and end up frustrated when we get caught.

I'M STILL MAD AT USC THOUGH!
Retired Radio Host

MrSpook1352

Stay mad.  I've heard it's good for your health ... that's why I'm mad all the time.  :)

hawgette

May 10, 2006, 09:39:04 am #255 Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 09:46:17 am by hawgette
I just read this entire thread and to Donald Miller, Nutt is an embarrassment to us females.  Don't put him with us; that is just cruel.  ;D

Nutt does it to himself.  Good grief "If I only had brain" should be his life quote.  I am sorry but I am tired of seeing the same damn play called 3 times each series.  I could draw up better plays and I am.... gasp.... a girl  ;)

hogsNbeer

Quote from: hawgette on May 10, 2006, 09:39:04 am
I just read this entire thread and to Donald Miller, Nutt is an embarrassment to us females.  Don't put him with us; that is just cruel.  ;D

Nutt does it to himself.  Good grief "If I only had brain" should be his life quote.  I am sorry but I am tired of seeing the same damn play called 3 times each series.  I could draw up better plays and I am.... gasp.... a girl  ;)

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!  I like her .... Good Post.

Brutalis

USC has class?

They don't even make their football stars goto class moreless have class themselves.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

hogsNbeer

Quote from: Brutalis on May 10, 2006, 11:47:25 am
USC has class?

They don't even make their football stars goto class moreless have class themselves.

Class or no class? It's up to you.....but they did wax are a$$es.....and we'll do it again this year....