Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Hate Texas

Started by 1836hog, March 23, 2006, 11:06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 08:02:30 pm
I live in Houston and deal with UTers daily so it is relevant to me.

Good for you that you can put it behind you.

I intended on moving on myself, but hearing things I have heard said, well I will not pull for them anytime soon. 

I just have a problem with people thinking they are better than us because we were born in Arkansas. 

Enough about them, there is a Hog baseball thread to read.

I'm sure you "intended on" becoming literate too, but that did not happen either.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hog1751

March 24, 2006, 09:46:13 pm #101 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 09:47:56 pm by Hog1751
Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 24, 2006, 09:44:30 pm
Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 06:56:03 pm
I agree that it is time for Broyles to go but like I said I dont want anything or anyone that has ever been associated with UT Athletics. By the way Texas would have to be better than Arkansas for 25-30 years before they could even think of holding our jock.

That's exactly what Texas says about Arkansas regarding the football program.

Well you wont here me argue that Arkansas is better in football or baseball (yet)...We are better in basketball. I still hate Texas.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 09:12:22 pm
Oh, and did I mention

I HATE TEXAS

?
I hope that's not your shoulder in your avatar. How very fitting for you and your mentality.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 09:46:13 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 24, 2006, 09:44:30 pm
Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 06:56:03 pm
I agree that it is time for Broyles to go but like I said I dont want anything or anyone that has ever been associated with UT Athletics. By the way Texas would have to be better than Arkansas for 25-30 years before they could even think of holding our jock.

That's exactly what Texas says about Arkansas regarding the football program.

Well you wont here me argue that Arkansas is better in football or baseball (yet)...We are better in basketball. I still hate Texas.

Better in basketball? Are you insane? Texas is leap years better than Ark. in basketball and has been for 10 years. 

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

March 24, 2006, 09:53:13 pm #104 Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 10:08:58 pm by Russ Swinegold
HorninMemphis, you're such a hypocrite.  You're one of those people that remind me why I hate Texas so much.  How can I ever repay you for that?  And yes, that is my tattoo and I am very proud of it.  Because I am a real hog fan and will be till the day that I die.  At least I'm not a desperate attention whore.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Hog1751

How many National Championships does Texas have in basketball? Final Fours? Elite 8's? Sweet 16's? By the way Arkansas has only had a worse record then Texas for the last 5 years not 10. Look it up dipshiat. Why if you are such a friggin Longhorn fan do you insist upon posting on a Razorback's board. Do not go up against us on Basketball we will shut you down. We cant really argue football or baseball with you but when it comes to basketball Texas is the one that is light years behind. Look the records up, head to head records, conference titles, etc etc? Its not close bro. Attacking the last thing Razorback fans have to take pride in is stupid. Texas WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN US IN BASKETBALL. Just a hint bro Texas would have to play and beat Arkansas 23 times in a row to take the lead in the series. Thats domination of Texass in basketball biatch.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

By the way, HorninMemphis, that diagram of the female reproductive system in your avatar is very fitting for you and your mentality too.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Albert Einswine

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 09:36:25 pm
OK, I've got a confession. 
I wasn't properly focused on USC last season and now you know what happened.  It won't happen again.  You'll see.  Thank Hammer.

Your confession has opened my eyes to my own shortcomings, Hoophogs!  Now that I've seen the error of my ways I shall focus my negative energy on our opponents like a Laser Beam of hatred and smite them from the field of play.  Our victories are assured! ;D  All the while, HATE TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 24, 2006, 09:53:13 pm
HorninMemphis, you're such a hypocrite.  You're one of those people that remind me why I hate Texas so much.  How can I ever repay you for that?  And yes, that is my tattoo and I am very proud of it.  Because I am a real hog fan and will be till the day that I die.  At least I'm not a desperate attention whore.

No, you're not an attention whore...that tat you have is certainly not screaming, "look at me, I have body art". Let me guess, you have a body piercing too. Geez.

Did you know that 80% of men with tattoos on their forearms have, or will have, served time in prison? Hope you don't have any forearm "body art".

longtimeHogfan

The teasip steers of Texass are proof that hell is full and the dead are walking the earth.  Is there anything sweeter than seeing them lose?  Except for maybe Phat Phil Phulmer and the (yuck, spit) viles?
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 09:55:28 pm
Attacking the last thing Razorback fans have to take pride in is stupid.

You won't be able to maintain pride in that either if Broyles lives to 95 and the 10 yr trend in Hog basketball stays in place for another 10 years. You'll have to find something else from which to get your self-worth.

Hog1751

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 25, 2006, 09:37:13 am

No, you're not an attention whore...that tat you have is certainly not screaming, "look at me, I have body art". Let me guess, you have a body piercing too. Geez.

Did you know that 80% of men with tattoos on their forearms have, or will have, served time in prison? Hope you don't have any forearm "body art".

I have a tatoo on my forearm and I have served time in  prison so what is your point.

Hog1751

March 25, 2006, 10:28:52 am #112 Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 10:31:07 am by Hog1751
Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 25, 2006, 09:40:33 am
Quote from: Hog1751 on March 24, 2006, 09:55:28 pm
Attacking the last thing Razorback fans have to take pride in is stupid.

You won't be able to maintain pride in that either if Broyles lives to 95 and the 10 yr trend in Hog basketball stays in place for another 10 years. You'll have to find something else from which to get your self-worth.

Broyles isn't going to live forever, probably not for another 10 years. By the way I take pride in the fact that I am a Razorback fan and an Arkansan regardless of the state of the basketball program. My self worth is not drawn from a sports team, or in your case from posting slanderous dribble on an internet message board.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

I thought an educated man like yourself would be above stereotyping.  But go ahead and think whatever you want about me, however far-fetched.  I understand you're just looking for reasons to insult me.  You've tried calling me stupid, but that didn't work because we all know that's not true.  And now you're trying to paint me as some misfit bar room brawler because I have a Razorback tattoo?  Now that's funny.  No matter how hard you try, you will never be able to deflect the dislike people have for you onto someone else.  You're attitude alone makes you such an easy target.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 07:48:01 pm
Liking Texas is not an option for me.  Never have - never will. 

Sorry if some of you will never understand that.
Quote from: hoophogs on March 24, 2006, 08:02:30 pm
I live in Houston and deal with UTers daily so it is relevant to me.

Good for you that you can put it behind you.

I intended on moving on myself, but hearing things I have heard said, well I will not pull for them anytime soon. 

I just have a problem with people thinking they are better than us because we were born in Arkansas. 

Enough about them, there is a Hog baseball thread to read.

My gosh, hoop, to hate Texas so much and have to live there, your life must be a living Hell. Try to get into some therapy or move away, because the way things stand, you aren't going to get any relief with success from Fayettevile. Just think what it will be like if Texas wins the NC in basketball this year. It will be unbearable for you.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

HoopS

Thanks for the concern.  I will manage thanks to keen ability to use selective hearing.  Ask my wife.  :)

That being said, if you know of any new gyms in the nwa area looking for an experienced trainer, put a good word in for me.

Burnt Orange Sucks

Hey MEMPHIS HOG....you have the number 1 recruiting class in the country, THE NUMBER 1, and in the last 25 YEARS you've won a baseball title and a football title.   You must be so proud to represent a state of "almost NEVER are!"

BUT, you can say that you finish in the top 15 every year in football, and every now and then basketball, you pathetic piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEXAS....NATIONAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS IN 70?71?72?73?74?75?76?77?78?79?80?81?82?83?84?85?86?87?88?89?90?91?92?93?94?95?96?97?98?99?00?01?02?03?04?05......wait, YES   05'

4thdownnutt

for you young one's how does 22 to 20 sound?  get use  to it cause that's the way it'll be 100 yrs from now

Albert Einswine

Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on March 25, 2006, 06:04:04 pm
Just think what it will be like if Texas wins the NC in basketball this year. It will be unbearable for you.

Guess what?  That isn't happening!  I will be shocked if it ever does.

Oh Sweet Mercy, Texas and Memphis State go down in flames on the same day!!!  When it comes to good happening for me because bad happened to my adversaries, it just doesn't get any better than this!!!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Albert Einswine

Quote from: 4thdownnutt on March 25, 2006, 09:57:27 pm
for you young one's how does 22 to 20 sound?  get use  to it cause that's the way it'll be 100 yrs from now

Well, since 1991 we're 3-1 versus the whorns.  And Nutt......., NUTT!!! for crying out loud, is 2-1 versus Mack Brown.  If not for an untimely Matt Jones fumble late in the 4th we might have even won the game you reference above with what turned out to be a mediocre team!  Texas has more cash and buys better players on average and in multitude, but since we joined the SEC Texas doesn't own us mentally anymore.  The series record is tilted heavily in their favor, but it's not because they were always the better team.  I watched us lose a lot of games to the whorns over the years when we were the better team (or at least equal) and imploded to a loss!  I concede no supremacy to the whorns!!

pbjones81

HIM, you've said some stupid stuff, but god that is ridiculous... Think before you post.

RedSatinHog

The Memphis High loss to UCLA didn't mean so much to me personally, but I have reverted back to the days of cheering for anyone playing Texas.  The loss to KU in the Big XII tourney and the loss to LSU in the NCAA tourney were both about as good as it gets short of the Hogs actually winning an NCAA hoops title, albeit 12 years ago.

Wanna know how bad I hate Texas?  I hate Duke with a passion, but I actually felt good about the Blue Devils handing Texas their collective butts this year on a neutral court.  Same for the Tennessee debacle in Austin. 
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

Richard_white

March 31, 2006, 04:59:30 am #122 Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 07:50:14 pm by razorbacks4life27
I am not a fan of Texas teams by any means except a team with a star on there helmet because I had a couple of good friends on the team at one time.

I dislike Texas Longhorns but respect the days of the old SWC and rivalry we had, something I will always remember.

WPS

zwhogfan

Everytime I see that disgusting burnt orange color, I want to puke, that's how much I hate Texas.

TXrazorback

Wow, talk about a broken record.  I know most of you guys are well educated, so can't we have an educated post?

smite me sillypants!
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

V. V. Hawg

Nothing but Steers and Queers in texass.  And, I don't see any whorns on any of their fans.  Nothing good ever comes from texass unless they come through the U of A.  Tuck Fexass

wincrimson

And look what else Texass gave us...