Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One thing you will not hear Coach Heath say......

Started by Hollywood_HOGan, February 23, 2006, 09:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan

It was just so awsome to see Coach Heath happy after the game Tues night at BWA.

In the post game I never did recall him saying something like this:

"Yes that was a called set play for Ronnie Brewer AND I'M THE ONE ThAT CALLED IT BROTHA!!!! I called some good set plays today Mike!! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

GO HOGS Beat Tennessee!

dotnet

Quote from: hogapalooza on February 23, 2006, 09:49:27 pm
Or...

SIT DOWN TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO REBOUND!

SMITE THIS!

I think Townes spent a good three game stretch where his playing time greatly decreased.  He certainly seems to be more aggressive on the boards now than he did before then.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Something else you may never hear Coach Heath say:

"I'm really enjoying this road winning streak"
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Or...

SMITE THIS!

Or...

STAY HOME TIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SHUT THE F UP!

SMITE THIS!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Marshfieldhog

You will never hear Heath say...." My grandmother came over on the pirate ship"..or " if you cut the head off the body can't survive"...or " you guys are turds and *&^*&E*W&s".

Broken Trigger

Quote from: Marshfieldhog on February 23, 2006, 10:27:51 pm
You will never hear Heath say...." My grandmother came over on the pirate ship"..or " if you cut the head off the body can't survive"...or " you guys are turds and *&^*&E*W&s".

"you don't look like me, you don't talk like me.........yada, yada, yada"

Dwight_K_Shrute

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

jkstock04

Heath will put the blame on himself...Nutt will put it off on his players.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HatfieldHog

Wether the blame goes on Heath or Nutt, or neither of them accept it, If they'll just win, they won't have to "blame" anyone!

In the imortal words of Chuck Barret:  Winning Cures Everything!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Richard_white

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 23, 2006, 10:24:31 pm
Or...

SMITE THIS!

Or...

STAY HOME TIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SHUT THE F UP!

SMITE THIS!

Congratulations Mr. Heath do you have anything to say after this win?

Stan: "I'm going to Disneyworld"

PiggoBitttys

Broken Trigger

"i sure like the direction our ladies' basketball program is heading"

Richard_white

Richard_white

Stan Heath:  "Yeah I just took this gay test on hogville (tavern) and I am 19% gay.

WPS

Ugly Uncle

"I wanted to save that timeout until we needed it."
Retired Radio Host

Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 24, 2006, 12:28:01 am
Stan Heath:  "Yeah I just took this gay test on hogville (tavern) and I am 19% gay.

WPS

Nice avatar, bro. 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Richard_white

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on February 24, 2006, 12:34:58 am
Quote from: razorbacks4life27 on February 24, 2006, 12:28:01 am

WPS

Nice avatar, bro. 

People get confused that she is a boy, she loves to wear razorback clothing

Richard_white

Richard_white

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 23, 2006, 09:47:08 pm
It was just so awsome to see Coach Heath happy after the game Tues night at BWA.

"Yes that was a called set play for Ronnie Brewer AND I'M THE ONE ThAT CALLED IT BROTHA!!!! I called some good set plays today Mike!! BWAHAHAHAHA!"

GO HOGS Beat Tennessee!

well, he did take credit for the box and one, when it was Hipsher's suggestion. But he's the head coach and it ultimately all has to run through him. But your point is right on, Nutt is a joke compared with Heath.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

riccoar

The box-and-1 was a good call, but had Brewer been guarding Steele all night it would not have been necessary.

Richard_white

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 24, 2006, 01:38:47 am
Quote from: drakehog on February 24, 2006, 01:33:15 am
Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 23, 2006, 09:47:08 pm

GO HOGS Beat Tennessee!

well, he did take credit for the box and one, when it was Hipsher's suggestion. But he's the head coach and it ultimately all has to run through him. But your point is right on, Nutt is a joke compared with Heath.

That box-and-1 won us the game and I for one don't give a rip who took credit for it.  I'm just glad Hipsher is over there. 

Man, I have watched that guy closely.  He knows how to handle the players.  Any rumblings about him as possible HC candidate?

Richard_white

I watch him as well, I see alot emotion from Hipsher and he seems to me that when they are huddling from a 30 second timeout, he is more vocally than Heath.

othermac

February 24, 2006, 07:11:34 am #24 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:39:03 am by othermac
anybody seen my comb?

or where's my boots?

or honey, is my red pokadotted silk shirt back from the cleaners?

and i dont think you will ever hear him or his wife call the hogs.
"opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work" Thomas Edison

Deuce Pigelow

February 24, 2006, 07:50:10 am #25 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:11:37 am by hogcrazynut69
"you let me handle these redneck s.o.b.'s" quote from Nolan

Deuce Pigelow

February 24, 2006, 07:52:09 am #26 Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:11:05 am by hogcrazynut69
"If I was white, here in Arkansas, I'd be a god" quote from Nolan

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

wishyjoshy

"Ramona, I love it when you run your hands through my hair."

or

"Get'er Done" - I'm actually thankful that we have a coach that wouldn't say that!

RealSmartGuy

"Silvertips stats came in handy with my coaching decisions this game."

HogInGermany

"It is such an honor to win this National Coach of the Year Award."

OR

"This national championship means so much to me and the team."

OR

"That was a great win on the road for us."

RAZORBART

That stuffs happens again and Ramona is calling in the tanks ?

never mind,  that actually might be said .

hoggystyle78

"The guys were flying and bouncing around out there today", or "Dontell is a "special" player.

nobballconcept

nobballconcept

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

GassHogg

I can't wait to go to hogville and get my game plan.

Richard_white

Richard_white

Brick, not just a sound after Donterrible misses a shot but also the sounds of whats inside of his head.