Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daly shot a smooth opening round 80.

Started by Boarcephus, April 08, 2005, 05:47:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

Just 13 out of the lead after one round.  John better hope he goes real  low on the second round or he's headed for another quick exit.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Porquemada

A quick exit and early entry to the Atlanta-area Hooters.

NuttsSacked

Give the guy a break.  Daly posted a better score than former Masters Champion Billy Casper.   ::)   

Boarcephus

Quote from: NuttsSacked on April 08, 2005, 06:08:46 pm
Give the guy a break. Daly posted a better score than former Masters Champion Billy Casper. ::)

What's really sad is Casper took the spot of someone  who might have had a chance to win so his grandkids could watch him make a fool out of himself while he walked the fairways of Augusta one last time.   If there was ever a rule that Augusta National needs to address, it's this one.   A tournament that is so hard to qualify for and could do so much for a young golfers career, needs to keep old farts like him out.   I don't care if he is a previous winner, that's a joke.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

NuttsSacked

Hootie tried to change the rules to omit former champions that were no longer competitive.  Too many "oldies" were playing the first round and dropping out.  Palmer and Nicklaus raised cain. 

Johnson managed to get a 36 hole guarantee out of the old timers as long as they are competitive.  What Hootie didn't count on was a 70 something year old delaying play for the rest of the field.

What a mess.