Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RazorFest

Started by Gman, April 07, 2005, 03:03:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gman

Hey, I caught a second of the advertisement for this event this morning, does anyone have any details, Date, who's going to be there?

RazorDrummer

...and did you notice that band on the TV commercial?  Oreo Blue (www.oreoblue.com) featuring RazorDrummer.   We are playing a concert inside Razorback Stadium during halftime of the Red-White Game and for the 7 on 7.   That clip was taken from the draft night for the event back on March 14th.  It was a hoot...

Great charity event put on by Champions for Kids--Rick and Adelaide Schafer.  There will be a ton of Razorback "celebrities" there and a ton of fun for kids and adults alike. 

The price is FREE so, no excuse not to go...but don't forget to contribute to the charity!
www.oreoblue.com (My Band)
www.theuncrownedkings.com (My other band)
www.honeyjackband.com (the new band 2016)
www.nwamsbl.com (Play Baseball in NWArkansas)
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

Gman

Thanks a bunch, I'll be there with the kids.

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: RazorDrummer on April 07, 2005, 04:33:09 pm
...and did you notice that band on the TV commercial? Oreo Blue (www.oreoblue.com) featuring RazorDrummer.
**Cough*** Plug **Cough**

Just Kidding you guys are great and it's sure to be a good time whenever Oreo Blue is unleashed.

mikeirwin

Quote from: RazorDrummer on April 07, 2005, 04:33:09 pm
...and did you notice that band on the TV commercial? Oreo Blue (www.oreoblue.com) featuring RazorDrummer. We are playing a concert inside Razorback Stadium during halftime of the Red-White Game and for the 7 on 7.
Oreo Blue blew me away.
Wow. That was special.

RazorDrummer

Quote**Cough*** Plug **Cough**

Please note that all my plugs are strictly shameless. 

Actually, I have bought into Adelaide Schafer's energy and passion about this event so much so that I have dedicated my Adult Baseball League's tournament proceeds to her charity Champions for Kids as well this July.  This event (RazorFest) will be cool with or without Oreo Blue, but I am glad to be a part of it. 
www.nwasox.com (My Team)

Brett Hitman Hog

Quote from: RazorDrummer on April 08, 2005, 11:42:47 am
Quote**Cough*** Plug **Cough**

Please note that all my plugs are strictly shameless.

Actually, I have bought into Adelaide Schafer's energy and passion about this event so much so that I have dedicated my Adult Baseball League's tournament proceeds to her charity Champions for Kids as well this July. This event (RazorFest) will be cool with or without Oreo Blue, but I am glad to be a part of it.
You guys aren't still letting Magness hang around with Gary are you?  That does take the "coolness" factor way .. but the good cause puts it back up. Darn you musicians ... I wish I was in a band ...

RazorDrummer

We will let anyone hang around Gary at least for a while.  He needs a little attention every now and then.  He is so shy and sheltered... 

We are in Dallas performing for the Dallas Guitar Show as of this posting and Gary is the King of the Guitar World down here...

[attachment deleted by admin]
www.nwasox.com (My Team)