Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Baylor Girls Coach is Hot!

Started by JIHawg, April 05, 2005, 10:30:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JIHawg

Did I read that one of her assistants used to play for Arkansas?
Can we get a hot girls coach too?

msudawgs64

she played for those La. Tech national championship teams back in 81 and 82, has also won a gold medal in the 84 Olympics.  I remember watching her play in college, she was GOOD.  Now she has a national championship as a head coach, Baylor romped Mich. State tonight which is a good thing for Baylor after what they went thru last year and are still reeling from with the men's team.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

tophawg19

i had hopes for hiring her not likely now . not for what we pay .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Drite

Ha....had a friend from Baylor and told me even if I did not like wemons ball Id appreciate the coach...I called back and thanked her for the tip.
Happiness is a sharp knife.

JD_85

An Arkansas girl signed a LOI to play for her next year. Rachel Allison

Porquemada

Most women coaches are hot next to the LadyBacks coach. :D

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawgfan_18

Lando Calrissian

Baylor's women's coach looks like a zombie to me.

Two thumbs down on the ol' boner meter.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

PerryHog

April 06, 2005, 07:51:40 am #10 Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 07:53:23 am by PerryHog
yep

[attachment deleted by admin]

tophawg19

F.S. COACH who would even care if she won just so she looks that good . susie is a better recruiter .her recruits are so top secret even we haven't heard of them . let me guess the ALLISON girl was a good player with some size that would have helped us ?

bknight33

April 06, 2005, 09:25:16 am #12 Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 09:26:52 am by bknight33
Quote from: Pork'n Beans on April 05, 2005, 11:28:53 pm

Most male coaches are hot next to the ladybacks coach.  The Allison girl is a tremendous player.  She gets herself in a lot of foul trouble because she plays so recklessly.  She will go through all nine other players on the floor to obtain the basketball.

tophawg19

sounds like what we don't need . a good player .ladybacks changed their site and stll didn't add a recruiting site or message board that i can find .

eagles_hogs12

Quote from: bknight33 on April 06, 2005, 09:25:16 am
Quote from: Pork'n Beans on April 05, 2005, 11:28:53 pm

Most male coaches are hot next to the ladybacks coach. The Allison girl is a tremendous player. She gets herself in a lot of foul trouble because she plays so recklessly. She will go through all nine other players on the floor to obtain the basketball.
You just called another man hot! Gross!

Amityvillehogger

"brother, i dont believe i'd told that one" :D
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

eagles_hogs12

Burger king man is a little on the weird side!

tophawg19

amity . do you play baseball at SAU . if so how is your season going .

bknight33

Burger King Eagles?? Is that the best you could come up with???  I think that you being homophobic is just a cover up for your red necking, butt pirating, honeysuckle banging, huntsville arse

mikeirwin

Quote from: JIHawg on April 05, 2005, 10:30:08 pm
Did I read that one of her assistants used to play for Arkansas?
Can we get a hot girls coach too?
The Michigan State coach was not bad. Sort of reminded me of an older not as hot Ashley Judd.

gatecrasher

More pics please?  And what's Fresno State's womens' coach's name??

Mike Tencleve

Does anyone have a pic of the O U coach??? She is READY.

OKhogfan1959

Fresno state coach recently was fired. Stacy Johnson used to be her name. Been married a couple of times.Played at Stigler HS in Ok...She's actually much prettier in real life...Fired for several reasons..She won't be coaching anywhere for a long time..
Rumor's that I've heard is the Baylor coach was interested in the Ark job? Not sure if that's true? Bad misstake if it's true..Baylor is one very bad call against Tenn of maybe being two time national champions!

JD_85

Rebecca Peoples- Assistant Coach at ASU. She aint too shabby.

Hog_One_Stop

We need to hire her because we sure don't have a good women coach.  Don't think Baylor can pay what we could either.  We lost two of the best HS players in state to other schools one was Texas.  So you tell me where our women's program is.

tophawg19

if K M R is intrested we need to pay whatever it takes . Talk about pissing off pat summit . she would finally dread playing the ladybacks & it would be great for girls basketball in ARK.

Jim Harris

Quote from: Hog_One_Stop on April 06, 2005, 05:40:14 pm
We need to hire her because we sure don't have a good women coach. Don't think Baylor can pay what we could either. We lost two of the best HS players in state to other schools one was Texas. So you tell me where our women's program is.

how do you lose an in-state McDonald's All-American like Crystal Boyd? That should have gotten Gardner shitcanned along with losing to ASU.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

gatecrasher

Quote from: Jagermeister on April 06, 2005, 05:38:22 pm
Rebecca Peoples- Assistant Coach at ASU. She aint too shabby.

Ain't too shabby?  Man she's hot too!!

tophawg19

April 06, 2005, 05:49:07 pm #28 Last Edit: April 06, 2005, 06:34:43 pm by tophawg19
where did crystal go to BAYLOR has 1 of our girls we need to take their coach & get our Allison back.

Porky Pig

Please fire Susie. She was handed the job becauce Bev thought she was cute.

gatecrasher

Bev thought she was cute?  Says something about her taste, don't it? :D