Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's going on with the SEC?

Started by I'M EMBARRASSED, March 18, 2005, 09:31:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I'M EMBARRASSED

Bama, LSU, and now MSU (down by 12) all seemed like they could match up with their opponents.  I can't believe that the venerable conference that we are from is so weak this year.  What happened to all of the studs?  Early entry into the draft?  I can cheer for Florida, but will not cheer for Kentucky.  It was hard enough to pick them in my brackets.

WindyCityHog

Need to repharse your question....What's going on with SEC-West?  Florida and Kentucky won their games (albeit hard fought)....

This year's version of the basketball Hogs is looking worse by the frickin' minute.....

NEAHAWG

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 18, 2005, 09:34:36 pm
Need to repharse your question....What's going on with SEC-West? Florida and Kentucky won their games (albeit hard fought)....

This year's version of the basketball Hogs is looking worse by the frickin' minute.....
The SEC is down in basketball this year.

NCGatorBait

The SEC has been weak for yrs...pretty bad when the last Final Four team was in 2000 and a "football
" school did it..Florida.

WindyCityHog

Mississippi State is starting to pull away....there's some saving grace....

NCGatorBait

I hate Dook...hopefully MSU can knock them out! 8)

maniax22bolts20

Bulldogs 86 Stanford 66 1:36 TR

prairiehog

msudawgs64

Winsome Frazier is apparently back..solid win mainly due to the second half, did not look all that promising in the first but hey, basketball is two halves.  We did manage to do what none of the other SEC teams did, score 90 plus points.  Hope we still have some in the tank for Sunday.

BTW, random thoughts..how awesome was it to see Vermont and Bucknell win?  Kansas did not even have the courtesy or sportsmanship to shake hands but rather walked off the court.  Frick Kansas.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.