Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There is no better time of year.

Started by I'M EMBARRASSED, March 18, 2005, 08:32:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I'M EMBARRASSED

No matter how much someone knows about college basketball, you can never figure out all of the upsets.  You can listen to all the analysts and cater your bracket to their picks, but there is no fun in that.  Cuse just ruined all of my brackets.  Should I have invested that much weight in them?  Probably not, but they had the same nucleus that won in '03, minus Melo.  Piss!

pioneerhog

Quote from: hogsrus5 on March 18, 2005, 08:32:02 pm
No matter how much someone knows about college basketball, you can never figure out all of the upsets. You can listen to all the analysts and cater your bracket to their picks, but there is no fun in that. Cuse just ruined all of my brackets. Should I have invested that much weight in them? Probably not, but they had the same nucleus that won in '03, minus Melo. Piss!
That is porbably the best thing about march madness is the chances for and the upsets.

I'M EMBARRASSED

I know, but man it would be nice to be right, especially when these teams are expected to win.  Don't get me wrong I love to see upsets.  If there was ever a team that could be second to the Hogs for me, it is Syracuse.  I have always been a big fan of them.  To be honest, it was difficult for me to cheer for either team when we played them in the tourney.

pioneerhog

Quote from: hogsrus5 on March 18, 2005, 08:39:00 pm
I know, but man it would be nice to be right, especially when these teams are expected to win. Don't get me wrong I love to see upsets. If there was ever a team that could be second to the Hogs for me, it is Syracuse. I have always been a big fan of them. To be honest, it was difficult for me to cheer for either team when we played them in the tourney.
I understand what your meaning, But I always cheer for the underdog, UNLESS the underdog is playing the Hogs then I MUST cheer for the Hogs.

tophawg19

gotta love the 1 and done format anyone can win at anytime love the underdogs usually us .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins