Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vermont agains Cuse 2-3 zone

Started by I'M EMBARRASSED, March 18, 2005, 08:11:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

I'M EMBARRASSED

Coach Heath needs to watch this clinic on how to beat the 2-3 zone.  I'm a huge Cuse fan, and think that Heath needs to visit with Coach Boehime (sp?).  He could learn a lot from a coach of that caliber.

maniax22bolts20

60-57 Vermont ! Way to go Catamounts !

Fletch

yeah. How to be one and done. I know, I know, at least they got there. Guess he got out coached in O.T. ;D
I feel like $100

Hogstradamus

There goes my bracket.  I had Syracuse in the Final 4.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

HogInMemphis

Quote from: hogsrus5 on March 18, 2005, 08:11:42 pm
Coach Heath needs to watch this clinic on how to beat the 2-3 zone.  I'm a huge Cuse fan, and think that Heath needs to visit with Coach Boehime (sp?).  He could learn a lot from a coach of that caliber.

You're a huge "Cuse" fan and you can't spell the name of the coach who's been there for over 20 years? Right.

I'M EMBARRASSED

I didn't know that it was truly that important.  Some days I can't even spell my own name.  I applaud your infallibility.

NEAHAWG

HiM is not infalable just real damn good.

HogInMemphis

Amityvillehogger

Naw, just real damn controversial....On a lot of peoples bad side
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005