Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogville Fantasy Baseball League

Started by Oklahawg, March 18, 2005, 06:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

The first ever hogville fantasy baseball league will draft this Sunday night at 9pm CDT and we still have a few slots for owners.

Its a mixed league (AL and NL) draft using standard 5x5 rotisserie categories. PM me and I'll get info to you on joining.

It will cost $20 to play--$10 to repay WindyCityHog for league dues and $10 to create a prize pool. Details are on the major league baseball board.

For those not familiar, rotisserie baseball was the first fantasy sports game and is now 25 years old.

I've been hooked on two auction leagues for 15 years. These leagues have owners travel from across the country to meet up for our auctions.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

WindyCityHog

....and I priced out a trophy today....Hope to make it annual.....So...baseball junkies...send Okla your e-mail ...