Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No video stream tonight for WNIT

Started by Bill_Smith, March 18, 2005, 04:34:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill_Smith

As a heads up for those that have been watching on LADYBACKS.COM, the WNIT owns all the rights to the video (hence, the sponsor of Sportsview.tv WNIT), so there is no live video stream from Walton tonight.  The game will stream audio over LADYBACKS.COM, and if you want to see the game, the folks at Sportsview.tv start a reair Monday next week (they are a video on demand service).

Tickets are on sale at the door tonight -- tip is 7 p.m.
"Trust the people" -- Winston Churchill

tophawg19

WE HAVE TO GO TO JONESBORO ? ARE WE NOT THE HIGHER SEED . OH WELL WE STILL WOULD GET A U OF A \ ASU MATCH UP . 
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pioneerhog

From what I understood on the news last night is that if the Ladybacks win tonight then the place of the game will be determined after the game. I wonder what the chances are of them trying to put the game at Alltell?

Hogstradamus

Arkansas 17
UNLV 10

7:30 to go in the 1st half

A lot will probably depend on the size of the crowd tonight.  Whoever can guarantee more tickets probably gets the game.  ASU drew 2,839 at the Convocation Center last night.  We have to take care of business against UNLV first though.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Hogstradamus

Arkansas 26
UNLV 18

2:44

Sounds like a good crowd tonight.
"The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it."  -- Lou Holtz

"If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, then we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That's all it takes to get people to win football games." -- Paul Bear Bryant

Hogstradamus

tophawg19

bring on the lady indians . go lady'backs we finally have a tounament team . some joy has returned .

tophawg19

men's baseball  ark 8  s,c 1 in 8th

Hogstradamus

pioneerhog

Well it looks like ARK&ASU might play after all. Should be a good game. Does anyone think that if the Ladybacks love to ASU that they might get a new coach, I know alot of people said if we would have took a NIT bid and played ASU or UALR and we lost Heath would have been fired, well does anyone think this might happen on the womens side?

Hogstradamus

JD_85

It's been official since around 4:00pm today that the game will be played in Jonesboro.

Hogstradamus

Quote from: Jagermeister on March 18, 2005, 08:39:39 pm
It's been official since around 4:00pm today that the game will be played in Jonesboro.

Well, so much for what I said in my earlier post then.  Why did they decide to play the game in Jonesboro?

pioneerhog

Quote from: Jagermeister on March 18, 2005, 08:39:39 pm
Well I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info Jagmeister.

Hogstradamus

JD_85

I am really not sure. But it's going to be a great game. If the Lady Backs win, they will be the only team to beat ASU at home this season!

Hogstradamus

tophawg19

lets get ready to rumble . thought i was 1 of the few ladyback fans glad to see i'm wrong .girls in shorts always exciting .

Hogstradamus

Hogstradamus

Hogstradamus

Quote from: Jagermeister on March 18, 2005, 08:48:51 pm
I am really not sure. But it's going to be a great game. If the Lady Backs win, they will be the only team to beat ASU at home this season!

It looks like the game will tip off at 7 p.m. on Monday night.  ASU is 20-10 on the year and 12-0 at home this year.

tophawg19

they sound tuff . we have a team to be proud of no matter what happens next thanks for the post i would have missed it .

Hogstradamus

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 18, 2005, 09:18:46 pm
they sound tuff . we have a team to be proud of no matter what happens next thanks for the post i would have missed it .

This isn't the most talented team in the NIT, but they seem to have a lot of heart and a never die attitude.

What a great time of the year it is to be a sports fan.  I had the NCAA Tournament going on the TV.  The Arkansas baseball game on the radio and the Arkansas basketball game on the computer - all at the same time.

I'M EMBARRASSED

How do you get the video and audio of games?  I've tried getting baseball audio off of yahoo, but it never works.  I don't think my computer is lacking compatibility, but it is always possible.

tophawg19

GOTTA FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ABOUT ark. SPORTS TONITE .

pioneerhog

Quote from: tophawg19 on March 18, 2005, 09:42:40 pm
GOTTA FEEL A LITTLE BETTER ABOUT ark. SPORTS TONITE .
Yeah the mens basketball team didn't play.

asuwon

Quote from: Hogstradamus on March 18, 2005, 08:41:24 pmWhy did they decide to play the game in Jonesboro?

ASU outbid UA for the game.

Quote"We have made a strong commitment to host the second round game. We re-submitted an aggressive bid and we feel that our fans will respond and step up to support the Lady Indians the second round of postseason play," Athletics Director Dean Lee said.

Link

tophawg19

well done ASU fans sound like they are stepping up to help the program grow .

Hogstradamus

March 18, 2005, 10:11:49 pm #28 Last Edit: March 18, 2005, 10:19:55 pm by Hogstradamus
Quote from: hogsrus5 on March 18, 2005, 09:39:49 pm
How do you get the video and audio of games? I've tried getting baseball audio off of yahoo, but it never works. I don't think my computer is lacking compatibility, but it is always possible.

You shouldn't have any problems as long as you have:

Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher/Netscape Navigator 4.5 or higher
Windows Media 6.0 or higher/RealPlayer 7.0 or higher

You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser preferences.  Click on the link below to help find out if that's enabled.

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/media/media-03.html

Hogstradamus

Quote from: asuwon on March 18, 2005, 10:01:08 pm
Quote from: Hogstradamus on March 18, 2005, 08:41:24 pmWhy did they decide to play the game in Jonesboro?

ASU outbid UA for the game.

Quote"We have made a strong commitment to host the second round game. We re-submitted an aggressive bid and we feel that our fans will respond and step up to support the Lady Indians the second round of postseason play," Athletics Director Dean Lee said.

Link

Thanks for the link.  I'm sure there will be a good crowd on hand Monday night at the Convocation Center.