Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats on signing Rotnei Clarke

Started by BleedsBlue, November 22, 2007, 09:53:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BleedsBlue

November 22, 2007, 09:53:10 am Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:38:04 pm by BleedsBlue
With Clarke and UK parting ways during the late recruitment I am glad Pel got him.  Though I am not looking foward to watching Clarke drain 3's against us for 4 years, he will be fun to watch.  Your young backcourt of Fortson and Clarke ought to give Pel the leadership he is looking for.  With major injuries to key players and a very young team, UK is a couple of years away from getting back to the good ole days.  How fun would it be to have the mid 90's return with CBS having UA-UK on SuperBowl Sundays?  Congrats to Pel and the Hogs for this great catch.

Rooka

Quote from: BleedsBlue on November 22, 2007, 09:53:10 am
How fun would it be to have the mid 90's return with CBS having UA-UK on SuperBowl Sundays? 
Would be great, i miss those games.

jgphillips3

Ditto on that Superbowl Sunday game.  I can't wait until both programs are back on top and the nation looks at that game as one of the games of the year.  The SEC is most prestigious when Arkansas rules the West and Kentucky the East.

pigfeet

With Clarke and UK parting ways during the late recruitment I am glad Pel got him.  Though I am not looking foward to watching Clarke drain 3's against us for 4 years, he will be fun to watch.  Your young backcourt of Fortson and Clarke ought to give Pel the leadership he is looking for.  With major injuries to key players and a very young team, UK is a couple of years away from getting back to the good ole days.  How fun would it be to have the mid 90's return with CBS having UA-UK on SuperBowl Sundays?  Congrats to Pel and the Hogs for this great catch.

Thanks

The_Bionic_Pig

BleedsBlue has been a very vital source of information....he is THE ONE that hipped me on Courtney Fortson months ago :D
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Porkem

Nice post...good luck to the Wildcats this year.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

jchill

Nice sportsmanship, I wish you all luck until you play da Hogs.

hogfan0307

hey BleedsBlue...how is Kentucky doing now? What do the fans think of Gillespie? Are you all satisfied or would you all rather have Pel?

Dr Swineglove

Thanks Blue!  I'm very impressed by Coach Pel's class this year - a slamdunk, especially given our recent struggles.  Pel is an excellent coach - he continues to impress me everytime I watch him pacing the sidelines.

Liggins and Miller both look pretty salty for the 'Cats.  I think all of we college Bball fans are going to have a lot of fun watching Liggins vs Fortson getting after it next year. 

Please let us know more about the 'Cats recruiting class - IMO, it looks like Billy G did a splendid job.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient