Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sean McCurdy

Started by PlayCallinBrotha, November 21, 2007, 02:13:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayCallinBrotha

Forgive my complete ignorance, but what happened to Sean McCurdy? I can't 4 the life of me remember when and where he left.

Table Rocker

william and mary. he's sitting out this year b/c of the transfer.

FedUpWithNutt

November 21, 2007, 10:46:54 pm #2 Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 10:50:00 pm by FedUpWithNutt
He is on the squad at William and Mary.
  http://www.tribeathletics.com/story.php/5902/
  http://www.tribeathletics.com/sport_roster.php/3/

Quote from: PlayCallinBrotha on November 21, 2007, 02:13:36 pm
Forgive my complete ignorance, but what happened to Sean McCurdy? I can't 4 the life of me remember when and where he left.

rzrbcks2120

Did anyone else from last year's squad leave the team?

pigfeet

Yes McGowan...Univ of Miami

navyhog24

who's next?  a player or two will transfer to open some schollies for '09 recruiting. im guessing maybe marcus britt at least.

dmac4sainthood

Quote from: navyhog24 on November 23, 2007, 05:39:25 am
who's next?  a player or two will transfer to open some schollies for '09 recruiting. im guessing maybe marcus britt at least.
The thing is, you never know.  Some guys like where they are, and playing time isn't as much of an issue.   Freshman generally don't transfer unless there is a falling out or a coaching change.  The targets are usually Sophs, who D1 transfer, or juniors, who will go NAIA or D2 for their final year. 

Ironhawg

Dr Swineglove

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 23, 2007, 10:17:23 pm
What was the deal on McGowan?

He and Coach Pel didn't hit it off right away and I think Pel was pretty quick to let him go.

Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Buck Ocean

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on November 23, 2007, 11:35:30 pm
He and Coach Pel didn't hit it off right away and I think Pel was pretty quick to let him go.

He didn't hit it off with Stanley either.  He was one who said he didnt care what would happen to him.
Think like a Jedi