Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sonny Weems Quote

Started by 31to6, November 19, 2007, 04:17:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

31to6

"Those (practice) gyms were really hot, so you did not want to bear crawl the whole floor after a turnover."

ROFLMAO....

Anyone think Pel isn't willing to do what it takes to instill some discipline? :)

Fort Swine

I guess the hugs and pats on the back from Stan are a little different.  I bet those gyms had no a/c and were humid.  A great place to get their attention.  I like what I saw in the 3rd place game.  He is ready to bring us a good team that will take the next step.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton, Jr.

Dr Swineglove

It takes giant cajones to run the team hard on the off day of a three day tourney - more like balls of brass, really.  Pel & the staff obviously did one heck of a great job getting the team in great condition in the preseason.
Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

stormurr

Pel's going to give'em hell, and win more then Dale!!

mikeb

Quote from: Dr Swineglove on November 19, 2007, 09:13:19 pm
It takes giant cajones to run the team hard on the off day of a three day tourney - more like balls of brass, really.  Pel & the staff obviously did one heck of a great job getting the team in great condition in the preseason.

Right on...

and stormurr, I dig the chit out of the avatar.

8)

bhuie

Quote from: wdremington on November 19, 2007, 04:17:37 pm
"Those (practice) gyms were really hot, so you did not want to bear crawl the whole floor after a turnover."

ROFLMAO....

Anyone think Pel isn't willing to do what it takes to instill some discipline? :)

Finally, a coach willing to instill some discipline.  By tourney time, I expect big things out of these Hogs!

BrooklynRoss

Ah ... the bear crawl. Always a worthy motivator, hahaha.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

TorsinAHog

He keeps doing the right thing to win over the population.
To borrow from Mark Twain, there are three kinds of lies:
lies, darned lies, and the UA Athletic Department.

http://foas.us/images/sigs/hamilton.jpg

VenturaHog

wholehog92

The good news is that this is his first year, after he gets a rep for not allowing that crap, the reputation will set a standard before he ever says a word.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

31to6

After a while, the players will wear working hard for a demanding coach as a badge of pride.

I remember--all the way back to his Tulsa days--when Nolan's players would *brag* about how hard practice was compared to gametime.

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!