Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folks I Think We Can Win The National Title This Coming Year

Started by BigDeal, July 10, 2007, 02:55:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: hillhog on July 15, 2007, 08:30:06 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 02:55:54 pm
No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little bit with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in all the NCAA, IMHO .

We are lucky to have him as a coach. As a legend in his own right.

Let's Not give up on those hogs. Let's regain what we had.

Go Hogs !

John Mcdonnell you are legend. Here's to winning the indoor & outdoor national championship this coming year !
Surely you are not talking football!!!

Hhhhm...we may have to get a ruling on that reply.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

razorback903

+1 to hillhog and eclipse for reviving this thread the past few days.  Great timing. 

Go Hogs!!!  2007-2008 National Champs....

in track
John McCain likes to say that he'll follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but he won't even follow him to the cave where he lives.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: NinoHog on July 18, 2007, 04:55:56 pm
When U Lit The Little Cigar Did It SParkle. It Might B Some Haze

Ahhh, the sweet smell of another victim....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

doo-ran

BigDeal,
I used to wait the 1/2 hour just so I could smite you again...not the case anymore...LOL

+1

cbjagman

No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little bit with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in all the NCAA, IMHO .

Go Hogs !

John Mcdonnell you are legend. Here's to winning the indoor & outdoor national championship this coming year !

We will when a NC under fearless Dale as soon as pigs fly. LOL

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: cbjagman on July 19, 2007, 10:40:49 am

Go Hogs !

We will when a NC under fearless Dale as soon as pigs fly. LOL

LMAO!!!  Oh man, I love voluntary illiteracy!

Lanlord

Like an old discarded fishnet it just keeps catching more fish.

badbeagle

Go Hogs !

Classic post

tobs54

Kilgor

Quote from: mikeirwin on July 10, 2007, 03:49:22 pm
Quote from: BubbaHawg on July 10, 2007, 03:25:30 pm
If you guys aren't going to support the TEAM and the COACH then stay off the message boards.
No one on this board needs your advice or permission to post here.

It seems someone told you this Mike and it turned out that you DID need their permission to post here...

Where ya at Mike?
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

razorbass

Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 03:02:48 pm
Quote from: RoyalHog on July 10, 2007, 03:01:43 pm
There is no way in hell this coaching staff should be retained if they do not win at least 10 games this season. Quite honestly, if they are such great coaches like you claim them to be, they should end up in nothing less than a BCS bowl and at least have a real chance to win a national title.

Hopefully our head coach has grown up over the course of the past 6 months to the point where he won't feel the need to have text-a-thons with a female charity worker during the course of the 3 most important games in a long time for the Razorbacks this season like he did last season.

I still can't believe this man texted this charity worker over 50 times in the 48 hours leading up to the Capitol One Bowl, and so much the damn night before the LSU game when that game could've very possibly put the Hogs in the BCS and given the Hogs a huge chance at advancing to the national title game with a victory over Florida. Focus was completely lost by our head coach down the stretch last year. All he could think of was "donating" to charity and running off Gus, Mitch, Damian, and anyone else who wouldn't bow to him.

Would anyone else out there agree that Nutt should be fired, no questions asked, if he doesn't win at least 10 wins?

Huh ? Sorry. You must have wandered into the wrong thread.

I'm with you all the way BigDeal!

MsNuttsandBolts

Quote from: razorbass on July 23, 2007, 02:28:52 am
Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 03:02:48 pm
Quote from: RoyalHog on July 10, 2007, 03:01:43 pm
There is no way in hell this coaching staff should be retained if they do not win at least 10 games this season. Quite honestly, if they are such great coaches like you claim them to be, they should end up in nothing less than a BCS bowl and at least have a real chance to win a national title.

Hopefully our head coach has grown up over the course of the past 6 months to the point where he won't feel the need to have text-a-thons with a female charity worker during the course of the 3 most important games in a long time for the Razorbacks this season like he did last season.

I still can't believe this man texted this charity worker over 50 times in the 48 hours leading up to the Capitol One Bowl, and so much the damn night before the LSU game when that game could've very possibly put the Hogs in the BCS and given the Hogs a huge chance at advancing to the national title game with a victory over Florida. Focus was completely lost by our head coach down the stretch last year. All he could think of was "donating" to charity and running off Gus, Mitch, Damian, and anyone else who wouldn't bow to him.

Would anyone else out there agree that Nutt should be fired, no questions asked, if he doesn't win at least 10 wins?

Huh ? Sorry. You must have wandered into the wrong thread.

I'm with you all the way BigDeal!

Ditto!!!!
MsNuttsandBolts   :@)