Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Folks I Think We Can Win The National Title This Coming Year

Started by BigDeal, July 10, 2007, 02:55:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDeal

No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little bit with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in all the NCAA, IMHO .

We are lucky to have him as a coach. As a legend in his own right.

Let's Not give up on those hogs. Let's regain what we had.

Go Hogs !

John Mcdonnell you are legend. Here's to winning the indoor & outdoor national championship this coming year !

WBChogfan

GREAT POST.  Very humorous.  I was laughing at you at first then with you in the end.  Priceless!

peakhog

Porkahontas

There is no way in hell this coaching staff should be retained if they do not win at least 10 games this season. Quite honestly, if they are such great coaches like you claim them to be, they should end up in nothing less than a BCS bowl and at least have a real chance to win a national title.

Hopefully our head coach has grown up over the course of the past 6 months to the point where he won't feel the need to have text-a-thons with a female charity worker during the course of the 3 most important games in a long time for the Razorbacks this season like he did last season.

I still can't believe this man texted this charity worker over 50 times in the 48 hours leading up to the Capitol One Bowl, and so much the damn night before the LSU game when that game could've very possibly put the Hogs in the BCS and given the Hogs a huge chance at advancing to the national title game with a victory over Florida. Focus was completely lost by our head coach down the stretch last year. All he could think of was "donating" to charity and running off Gus, Mitch, Damian, and anyone else who wouldn't bow to him.

Would anyone else out there agree that Nutt should be fired, no questions asked, if he doesn't win at least 10 wins?

BigDeal

Quote from: RoyalHog on July 10, 2007, 03:01:43 pm
There is no way in hell this coaching staff should be retained if they do not win at least 10 games this season. Quite honestly, if they are such great coaches like you claim them to be, they should end up in nothing less than a BCS bowl and at least have a real chance to win a national title.

Hopefully our head coach has grown up over the course of the past 6 months to the point where he won't feel the need to have text-a-thons with a female charity worker during the course of the 3 most important games in a long time for the Razorbacks this season like he did last season.

I still can't believe this man texted this charity worker over 50 times in the 48 hours leading up to the Capitol One Bowl, and so much the damn night before the LSU game when that game could've very possibly put the Hogs in the BCS and given the Hogs a huge chance at advancing to the national title game with a victory over Florida. Focus was completely lost by our head coach down the stretch last year. All he could think of was "donating" to charity and running off Gus, Mitch, Damian, and anyone else who wouldn't bow to him.

Would anyone else out there agree that Nutt should be fired, no questions asked, if he doesn't win at least 10 wins?

Huh ? Sorry. You must have wandered into the wrong thread.

311Hog

How does he know what it takes to win a championship? where is his first hand experience with winning championships on any level?

BigDeal

Quote from: LSUFan on July 10, 2007, 03:03:08 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 02:55:54 pm
No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little but with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in the all the NCAA, IMHO .

Let's Not give us on those hogs. Let's regain what we had.

Go Hogs !

John Mcdonnell you are legend. Here's to winning the indoor & outdoor national championship this coming year !

Put your money where your mouth is BigDealDoe.

I'll give you 100:1 odds.

I'll take that bet.

HoopHog

cbjagman

No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little but with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in the all the NCAA, IMHO .

Go Hogs !

Sorry but I'm afraid you have things just a little "off" when you described HDN. It's not his coaching that is a legendary. Rather, it's his texting...................

311Hog

No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach. He is a fighter and a winner. He knows what it takes to build a championship team. He may have slipped a little bit with us this past year, but I believe his will and determination will prevail. His ability to recruit is the best in all the NCAA, IMHO .

Go Hogs !

seriously man you arent even trying anymore.

BigDeal

Quote from: 311Hog on July 10, 2007, 03:04:58 pm
How does he know what it takes to win a championship? where is his first hand experience with winning championships on any level?

. Like the man or not, you have to give him credit for his ability to coach and build winning teams. Look up "Winner & Fighter" at Webster's online. You will see his picture. I would not just place him at the top of coaches in his chosen area, but possibly the best coach in the history of the NCAA of any sport.

TuckFexas

You lost me at fighter and winner...too obvious that you clearly don't believe a damn thing you say. But I did find it very amusing.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

John Futrall

Quote from: PorkOpine on July 10, 2007, 03:11:34 pm
Holy Chit!  Is everyone going blind today?

My thoughts, exactly....Please READ the first post :)

mike7156

I think some people are such NUTT haters that they forgot to read the entire post!

( Coach John McDonnell ). I think you would have a hard time counting all his championship rings.
True Heroes wear the uniform that serves this country proudly.

311Hog

Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 03:11:13 pm

. Like the man or not, you have to give him credit for his ability to coach and build winning teams. Look up "Winner & Fighter" at Webster's online. You will see his picture. I would not just place him at the top of coaches in his chosen area, but possibly the best coach in the history of the NCAA of any sport.

Do you even fathom the difference between "winning teams IE over .500" and CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS?

Conway Cool Daddy

Are you saying you don't think we can get our track program back on top?

Give JM a little slack..................

gohogs3218

My personal opinion is for Nutt to follow in Dan Patrick's footsteps and leave his current position based on taking his job for granted. I like Dan Patrick and still enjoy his shows- Nutt on the other hand appears to have taken his job for granted the minute he stepped into his office at the BAC.

arthurhawgerelli

Quote from: LSUFan on July 10, 2007, 03:08:48 pm
Quote from: BigDeal on July 10, 2007, 03:05:14 pm
Quote from: LSUFan on July 10, 2007, 03:03:08 pm

Go Hogs !

Put your money where your mouth is BigDealDoe.

I'll give you 100:1 odds.

I'll take that bet.

Okay genius, it's at this point you were supposed to specify an amount.

I'll take 100:1 odds.  John McDonnell winning another national championship?  Easy money.  Put me down for $10.  He'll win, and I get $1000, he doesn't and I lose $10?  Easy money.

The Marmot

Give me a break BD... that post is just nonsense and you know it. Your shtick is getting old.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

311Hog

Quote from: mike7156 on July 10, 2007, 03:13:01 pm
I think some people are such NUTT haters that they forgot to read the entire post!

( Coach John McDonnell ). I think you would have a hard time counting all his championship rings.
'

Umm he is talking about Coach Nutt as a championship team builder not our Track coach of 42 national championships.

It is a troll post by the BigShill.

hawaiianhogster

July 10, 2007, 03:14:50 pm #22 Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 03:18:23 pm by hawaiianhogster

Go Hogs !

I just threw up in my mouth.

Then I read the rest of the story. Yes, Mcdonnell is the man. He'll have his team back in front in no time.

HF_Mudd

Quote from: TuckFexas on July 10, 2007, 03:11:18 pm
You lost me at fighter and winner...too obvious that you clearly don't believe a damn thing you say. But I did find it very amusing.

I completely agree.  He doesn't believe a thing he types.  He's doing this and getting a big ole belly laugh out of the responses.

He's a sly one, that guy......
And so it is, my friend....

Stella

Dickie?  Dennis?  Danny?  Is that one of you AGAIN?  Its time for bigdeal to come clean!  Nobody alive on this planet would really believe that HDN is a great coach let alone the other crap you said!

Lanlord

InsaneHog?  Is that you?

TransAmHawg

Your not suppose to freebase the Koolaid powder, You mix it with creek water and moonshine. 

The Billy Clinton picture says it all.  Your beyond recovery.

What happens to your "own" little world if DMW doesn't win it all and leaves for the first job he can steal?

It'll Shine When it Shines

Ol Frank has finally $h!t in his own lunch box!!!

"I hope they all keep smiling and taking the arse pounding that we are dishing out..
  It's their choice to bite the pillow or look over their shoulder lovingly.
  Either way we're on top..!"   
                             4windshawg

arcowboy

Go Hogs !

[/qu

BigDeal

Quote from: HoopHog on July 10, 2007, 03:05:27 pm
BigDeal...I edited your post, Kid Typo!!!  :D

Thanks ! We don't the reader to mis interpret anything.

BubbaHawg

A positive post once again completely bashed by haters.  A fan with a positive outlook on the season just to be completely derailed by Nutt haters.  We all get your point "fire Nutt" but he's here this year.  If you guys aren't going to support the TEAM and the COACH then stay off the message boards.  DC commits and everyone is worried about McGuffie.  Dee is committed and he doesn't compare to SEC talent, he decommits and now he is a lost savior.  You guys feed off negativity and hatred.  Your negativity is felt throughout the state, but yet it has done NOTHING!  

porkurina

HoopHog

Quote from: BubbaHawg on July 10, 2007, 03:25:30 pm
A positive post once again completely bashed by haters.  A fan with a positive outlook on the season just to be completely derailed by Nutt haters.  We all get your point "fire Nutt" but he's here this year.  If you guys aren't going to support the TEAM and the COACH then stay off the message boards.  DC commits and everyone is worried about McGuffie.  Dee is committed and he doesn't compare to SEC talent, he decommits and now he is a lost savior.  You guys feed off negativity and hatred.  Your negativity is felt throughout the state, but yet it has done NOTHING!  

Did you even read the initial post?  Wow...I love watching D.A. huggers in action.  It is like watching snipes mate!!!

"Your mindless blind support is felt throughout the state and has left us mirred in this sea of mediocrity.  Thanks for being a part of the non thinking masses...you people do us such a great service!!"

Richard_white

Quote from: HoopHog on July 10, 2007, 03:27:47 pm

Did you even read the initial post?  Wow...I love watching D.A. huggers in action. 
It is like watching snipes mate!!!

BigDeal isn't a Hugger.  He couldn't care less about Nutt.  Let's just say he is here for fun and get this kind of reaction.

BubbaHawg

Did you even read the initial post?  Wow...I love watching D.A. huggers in action.  It is like watching snipes mate!!!

Yeah I read it, you need to read it again.  He said "No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach."  He clearly stated that HE DOES.  He is being positive on his hogs.  Like I said, a positive post derailed by pure hate.  

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: Richard_white on July 10, 2007, 03:29:40 pm

Did you even read the initial post?  Wow...I love watching D.A. huggers in action. 

BigDeal isn't a Hugger.  He couldn't care less about Nutt.  Let's just say he is here for fun and get this kind of reaction.

Well damn, that just ruins everything.

This is nothing more than literary wrasslin'. You can't belive in anything any more.

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

UrAzoRbacKs

Go Hogs !

Nice post BigDeal!  +1

I think John McDonnell will have us right back in the hunt again this year.  Don't ever bet against Johnny Mac!

:razorback:

hogtusk

Life is full of uncertainty, but I could be wrong about that.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

HoopHog

Quote from: BubbaHawg on July 10, 2007, 03:31:48 pm

Yeah I read it, you need to read it again.  He said "No doubt many will not believe it. But I do. I believe in the Coach."  He clearly stated that HE DOES.  He is being positive on his hogs.  Like I said, a positive post derailed by pure hate.  

AHHHHH -- HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE TRACK PROGRAM!!!  HE GOT YOU HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!  WHAT IS EVEN MORE IRONIC IS THAT HE ALSO CHANNELLED ALL OF YOUR MISPLACED RAGE -- EVEN THOUGH THE DARKSIDERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEGATIVE ONES!  THERE YA HAVE IT...NEGATIVE ONE!!!

Let's all champion reading comprehension in the state of Arkansas. What ya say, folks???

missionaryhog

The reactions to this thread have got to be some of the funniest I have ever read. 
"...how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

JoeSlam

John McDonnell = Men's Track and Field Coach.

Where does he mention Nutt in that first post?

just dumbstruck

HF_Mudd

Big Deal is a playuh..........

He draws out both sides and then sits back to observe the carnage.  It's beautiful.  I have to give him +1 just for the pure sporting nerve that he shows.

I can see him laughing as he types now.  I think he went overboard this time and has become the cyber equivalent of little red riding hood's mean ole wolf who is legend's biggest prankster.
And so it is, my friend....

BubbaHawg

Quote from: Richard_white on July 10, 2007, 03:29:40 pm

He fooled me, but I can see him doin that.  I'm just ready for football to start and every in unison calling the hogs!  Hopefully we will be able to watch the games without hearing boo's from the fans.  That would surely make me want to play harder if I heard that.

BubbaHawg

Quote from: HoopHog on July 10, 2007, 03:34:18 pm

AHHHHH -- HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE TRACK PROGRAM!!!  HE GOT YOU HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!  WHAT IS EVEN MORE IRONIC IS THAT HE ALSO CHANNELLED ALL OF YOUR MISPLACED RAGE -- EVEN THOUGH THE DARKSIDERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE THE NEGATIVE ONES!  THERE YA HAVE IT...NEGATIVE ONE!!!

Let's all champion reading comprehension in the state of Arkansas. What ya say, folks???

Lets type big, WOW!  I made one freaking comment about the hate thrown at his post.  Deny that it didnt happen.  Every thread, hate.  Go figure Hoop.

HoopHog

Quote from: BubbaHawg on July 10, 2007, 03:38:39 pm

Lets type big, WOW!  I made one freaking comment about the hate thrown at his post.  Deny that it didnt happen.  Every thread, hate.  Go figure Hoop.

WOW!!!

311Hog

Quote from: JoeSlam on July 10, 2007, 03:34:49 pm
John McDonnell = Men's Track and Field Coach.

Where does he mention Nutt in that first post?

just dumbstruck

He editted in the bit about the Track Coach after his original post. FYI  It is a "bait and switch" and a pretty laughable one at that.

netteltonhog

Someone is in the sauce pretty heavy already today.  Might even be some pharmaceuticals involved as delusional as this is.

BubbaHawg

And go check your hater buddies, 311hog, Royalhog, peakhog, tuckfexas, are all darksiders bashing his post.  Hmmm.....

wholehog92

Big Deal, as often as you irritate me, it's crap like this that keeps me from making you my number 3 ignored.  If Hogville had a hall of fame of posts this would be up for discussion from my pov.  I've had my suspisions about seminar posters and you came up with a way to draw them out and even take a considerable amount of money from some.  This in no way will prevent me from verbally beating you down when the crap resumes if I so choose! 8)
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.