South Carolina
4 (1.2%)
Tennessee
85 (26.1%)
Vanderbilt
5 (1.5%)

Total Members Voted: 304

hogfan_no1

Last week, I asked for your second-favorite SEC team.  As the summer doldrums continue, I'd like to hear about your LEAST-favorite team, and why.

Which team do you love to hate?  The ONLY reason you would EVER root for them would be if their victory helps your favorite team (and then you do so very grudgingly).
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

hogfan_no1

Had to go with LSU.  Their fans are classless, and downright mean to visiting fans.  I'd like to see the hogs get "The Boot" back from them this year, but it ain't gonna happen.  Heck, they might as well build a permanent shelter for the thing.
If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

AFWarrior83

Went with LSU also, I like every SEC team, but not LSU so much....
Hogville member since 2005.

Doyle Hograves

L S Who... It's really not funny, but the way their fans were in LR last year, I had to laugh when some Hog fan told them Katrina was God's way of getting even with them. One lady actually started crying...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Hogchick

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

Junkyard Hog

HogNuttz

Quote from: ArkieRebel on July 03, 2007, 07:25:20 am
L S Who... It's really not funny, but the way their fans were in LR last year, I had to laugh when some Hog fan told them Katrina was God's way of getting even with them. One lady actually started crying...

That was going a little far I think, but when you pump out a swap next to the ocean, build a wall to keep out the water, and then build a city behind the wall....what exactly should one expect?  It's only a matter of time before it happens again.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

John Futrall

badbrad

cadchog

Tennessee - bad memories of them stomping our asses while playing "rocky top" all the way back to the first round loser (worst draft pick ever?) that played before Manning - what the hell was his name? I have already forgot his name.

TulsaHogFan

Tenn...

I cherrished crushing them last year.  I hate their song, their colors, their mascot, and their team.

I hate everything about them.

All because of 98.

Oregan hog

Auburn, Tommy he reminds me as a abusive parent

selfexplanatory

This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

StoernerJonesFan

BubbaHawg

LSU...I hate the team, and I hate living here in Lousyana.

tball275

I respect LSU and their athletic department too much to hate them......  Ole Miss is my pick...

hogfan064

UGA, fans are really rude.  I would hate LSU more, but their food is so good

hawgslop00

LSU and I won't root for them no matter what.

kimjongsqUeAl

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

King-Tusk

LSU, simply because when they beat us they make it look easy. 
"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.

bigyellowdog

July 03, 2007, 11:40:35 am #21 Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 11:43:30 am by bigyellowdog
Tennessee- Because of the way their fans acted after the Stoernover game.  I was in the military at the time and worked with a few Vol fans.  You would have thought they blew us out with all of their smack talking.  They rubbed that game in my face non-stop for a year.  Then, when we snapped their winning streak in 1999- in their eyes, it was a fluke.  They felt they got robbed in that game.  I swore a lifetime of hate to that school from then on.  However, I have to admit LSU is closing fast.

tigerLSU

since everyone hates LSU. lets get some farks started

geaux tigers

gangstaback

Quote from: tigerLSU on July 03, 2007, 12:03:14 pm
since everyone hates LSU. lets get some farks started

geaux tigers

geaux means gay in some language. i know it.

anyway, i voted for Florida. they are very cocky about their teams. and they beat us thru this year but we put a good fight each time.

i dont even drink gatorade cuz of that. otherwise, i think gatorade probably tastes better than powerade.

DriveByHogger

Please how can it be any team other than Bama? Let me count the reasons. They beat the Hogs in the '80 Sugar Bowl to win the MNC. Their fans never give any opponent credit for a win, they were always cheated somehow. The 38 MNC's they claim, including the 15 that were awarded by the Piggly Wiggly shoppers guide, while never acknowledging our rightful claim to the '64 title. The only fans that are worse are oklahoma university's and that's probably only because I have to live among them.
She ain't revved 'till the rods are thrown!

razorsharphawg

LSU because we can't seem to beat them without a "miracle".  Now, maybe if we'd play the game in Fayettenam...

leavenworth1

I HATE Tennessee the most, but MSU is my LEAST FAVORITE.  They bring nothing to the league except constant sucking.   And their facilities are awful to play in and visit, from what I've heard. 

oldman1015

Arkansas, the left lane state.

RedSatinHog

Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

hawgaramus

4 people voted for Arkansas?  On an Arkansas message board, we had 4 people say that Arkansas was their least favorite SEC team?  Whoever voted for Arkansas needs to man up and say it was them, and then find another team to root for.  I don't like the whole "good fan, bad fan" argument that you see on the boards a lot, but saying that Arkansas is your least favorite team, would pretty much make you not a fan......

HogNuttz

Arkansas has more votes than Kentucky, South Carolina, and Vandy.

Sad.
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

artyhog

RazorbackNutt

Tennessee.  My brother played on the 98 team and I was there.  I'll never forget watching all the players crying as they came out of the locker room.  Terrible, terrible experience and the fans were jerks to top it off.  We had them beat. 

I am curious though, can those of you who said ole miss give a reason why you chose them? 

kgr

Tennessee:  Phat Phil, The Color of Burnt Orange, "the fumble" which they lucked into and for which they claimed credit.

Who can dislike MSU that much?  Isn't having to be in Starkville, MS enough punishment?

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on July 03, 2007, 10:24:28 am
Tenn...

I cherrished crushing them last year.  I hate their song, their colors, their mascot, and their team.

I hate everything about them.

All because of 98.

All because of Phat Phil............

ALLVOL

It has to be bammer. The dirtiest program to ever exist.

ALLVOL

Quote from: kgr on July 03, 2007, 03:59:15 pm
Tennessee:  Phat Phil, The Color of Burnt Orange, "the fumble" which they lucked into and for which they claimed credit.

Who can dislike MSU that much?  Isn't having to be in Starkville, MS enough punishment?

Our colors are not Burnt Orange. It's BIG ORANGE and it's beautiful! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

HedgeDweller

Mississippi State.   Starkville.   'Nuff said.

jj202020

LSU.  I swear, even the kids get drunk and cuss like sailors.  Never met a LSU fan with an ounce of class or without an arrogance problem.

I really don't like LSU.........if you were wondering.

SouthpawSensation

LSU, especially when it comes to basketball. One look at the ever-pompous John Brady makes me want to find his mother and slap her!!!!!

HoopHog

It's a tie - The 2004 & the 2005 Arkansas Razorback football teams.

HedgeDweller

Quote from: jj202020 on July 03, 2007, 06:11:29 pm
LSU.  I swear, even the kids get drunk and cuss like sailors.  Never met a LSU fan with an ounce of class or without an arrogance problem.

I really don't like LSU.........if you were wondering.

And that's just the sorority girls......

HoopHog

Quote from: ALLVOL on July 03, 2007, 04:03:16 pm
It has to be bammer. The dirtiest program to ever exist.

I find it suspect that Tennessee is always pointing one finger at Bama while three are pointing BACK at the Vols program.  Hmmmmmm???

HoopHog

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on July 03, 2007, 09:05:47 pm
Quote from: ALLVOL on July 03, 2007, 04:04:17 pm
Quote from: kgr on July 03, 2007, 03:59:15 pm

Our colors are not Burnt Orange. It's BIG ORANGE and it's beautiful! GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

They're so beautiful they assign them to prison inmates and interstate barrels.   
SNAP

HoopHog

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on July 03, 2007, 09:06:25 pm
Quote from: HoopHog on July 03, 2007, 06:47:45 pm
It's a tie - The 2004 & the 2005 Arkansas Razorback football teams.

Nicely done Hoop. 

Thank you, sir.  I am betting you agree, too.

Break & Run

Quote from: King-Tusk on July 03, 2007, 11:39:25 am
LSU, simply because when they beat us they make it look easy. 

2 yrs ago in Baton Rouge they didnt make it look too simple.  just winning bc of a bad snap on a punt...
and last year it was right down to the wire...so not so easy the last 2 years with guys named...Darren McFadden and Felix Jones
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

stronguard

Tennessee.  And it started in the Cotton Bowl when they had Cobb & Webb.  Continued with that no talent NFL bust Shuler, Compounded exponentially in 98, and then again during a 35 point first quarter, grew a little more when they kept plucking Warren players out from under our nose, and then abated just a bit last year after we put a beating on them.
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

snortyann

Bama
Fans live in some imaginary tower high above the rest
Don't give other teams credit
Messed up b/c of the history with the Bear--can't seem to get past it
Arrogant

CORZRBACKFAN

I definitely hate Alabama the most overall, want Kentucky to fail the most at basketball, and have the least respect for MSU.
-"One has to learn havin' fun is just smilin' through
those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. "

-Jimmy Buffett

tigerLSU

[/quote]

2 yrs ago in Baton Rouge they didnt make it look too simple.  just winning bc of a bad snap on a punt...

[/quote]