Pages:
Actions
  • #18401 by Ex-Trumpet on 28 Oct 2017
  • How are the lines at the concessions?
  • #18402 by RyeHogFan on 28 Oct 2017
  • I'm planning on taking my son to the Miss. State game in a few weeks.  As I'm watching this Texas A&M/MSU game, I'm not hearing any cowbells.  Is the rule still in place that prohibits cowbells at away games for them?  The reason I ask is because my son has autism.  Certain loud noises really affect him.  A yelling crowd has no effect on him but a high pitched ringing like a cowbell would make him miserable.  Thanks in advance for the info.
  • #18403 by Jborohog09 on 28 Oct 2017
  • I was at the game two years ago and they weren't allowed to bring them in.
  • #18404 by RyeHogFan on 28 Oct 2017

Awesome!  Thank you  ;D
  • #18405 by ricepig on 28 Oct 2017
    That and the clapper was frozen to the side that night... .
  • #18406 by Hogswarts on 28 Oct 2017
  • They still have cowbells but they are playing at Kyle Field not Davis Wade stadium. They only use the cowbells at home.
  • #18407 by BOAR_N2BWILD on 28 Oct 2017
  • As someone who works with children on the spectrum, I would suggest a pair of noise reducing headphones and sunglasses or a visor if the game is during the day. I am sure as a dad, you probably already know these things.
    Although cowbells might be not allowed many times the music is really loud and fireworks are used.
  • #18408 by jbcarol on 18 Nov 2017
  •  Andy Staples‏Verified account @Andy_Staples

No committee is needed to determine the Tailgating National Champion. Itís LSU, and itís not close. (Co-starring @zrau and his smoked mac and cheese.) https://www.si.com/eats/2017/11/17/lsu-tigers-best-tailgate-baton-rouge Ö

t LSU, home of the tailgating national champions, the Suspects blend into a purple-and-gold party that starts Friday night and ends long after the sun has found its home in the western sky on Saturday night. Other schools have decent tailgating scenes. At Michigan, they put out sandwiches and crack beers on the golf course next to the Big House. At Tennessee, Washington and Baylor, sailgaters tie up their boats next to the stadium. The Grove at Ole Miss, the place everyone who hasnít been to a game at LSU thinks has the best tailgating, is quaint if you love chandeliers in tents and watching men in ties and women in high heels stand in line for a Port-a-Potties.
  • #18409 by ou812 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Hello everyone.

I wasn't sure where to ask this so if this is the wrong forum I apologize.

My son and I are heading to Fayetteville on Friday to attend the game.

We do not have a parking pass, so I was wondering if some of you could give me some advice on where we can park and how early we need to arrive.

I would appreciate any help you could give me and look forward to the game and the experience of being on your campus and being in your stadium. 

• #18410 by HF#1 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Shouldn't be difficult. There will only be about 30k there.
  • #18411 by pigz on 21 Nov 2017
  • Plenty of yard space down on Graham Street. Not a bad walk and an easy way out after the game.
  • #18412 by ou812 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Thank you guys.

I appreciate the help.

Good luck in your coaching search.  I honestly felt we would be in the same boat right now but the team has taken advantage of a favorable schedule on the back half and has caught three teams in the midst of coaching turnover.

Thanks again and good luck Friday.
  • #18413 by Pork Ranger on 21 Nov 2017
  • Park in the spot marked "Atheltic Director"

Should be fine
  • #18414 by ricepig on 21 Nov 2017
  • Free parking at Baum, with a shuttle. As was said above, the crowd will be on the smallish side, so any side street parking should be reasonable. There's some parking along Cleveland, the walk is down hill to the game, but uphill after it.
  • #18415 by Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 21 Nov 2017
  • We always take exit 60 off 49N (Razorback RD)
    Follow Razorback road till just before MLK Blvd and there is a business on the LEFT that offers parking for $20.  Canít miss it, there is a Cowgirls Espresso in the parking lot as you enter.
    Easy walk from there to stadium, have never had difficulty getting out afterwards.
  • #18416 by Seebs on 21 Nov 2017
  • Park in the spot marked "Atheltic Director"

Should be fine

Well done sir, well done.

There is also a spot for Head Football Coach Dietitian which usually has a Little Debbie truck parked in it.
  • #18417 by cjack on 21 Nov 2017
  • We park at Fayetteville high school.  Razorback stadium is east of I-49 and FHS is east of the stadium.  If you are sitting in the visitors' section on the east side it makes the high school more convenient.  If you don't need to get back to I-49 immediately after the game it works out as a good spot and isn't bad if you do.  The problem is going back through the game traffic heading west back to the interstate.
  • #18418 by EastArkHog 47 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Plenty of parking passes on Stub Hub, if you order today you will have it tomorrow.
  • #18419 by 31to6 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Hello everyone.

I wasn't sure where to ask this so if this is the wrong forum I apologize.

My son and I are heading to Fayetteville on Friday to attend the game.

We do not have a parking pass, so I was wondering if some of you could give me some advice on where we can park and how early we need to arrive.

I would appreciate any help you could give me and look forward to the game and the experience of being on your campus and being in your stadium. 

Given the attendance there will be plenty of parking. My recommendation is to park on the northeast side of campus unless you need to leave town south on 49 immediately after the game. Traffic on the west side of the campus is much worse on gameday and you can get cheap parking a pretty short walk from the stadium.

Parking at Baum and shuttling is a good alternative if you are not inclined to walk a few blocks and you aren't in a hurry to get out. 
  • #18420 by ur on 21 Nov 2017
  • Pak on Dickson. $5 all day. Enjoy the bars before and after the game. Walk to corner of Dickson and Arkansas ave. Take the sidewalk toward old main. then to the left of old main Walk straight to the stadium.
  • #18421 by ou812 on 21 Nov 2017
  • Plenty of parking passes on Stub Hub, if you order today you will have it tomorrow.

Again, I want to thank all of you for your help.

I just bought a parking pass off stub hub.  Lot 54 off Mitchell.  About a mile walk to the Stadium.

I appreciate all the replys to this.

Good luck to you guys on Friday.  Hopefully it's a good football game.

• #18422 by Gerald Gilber on 21 Nov 2017
  • Park across from Baum Stadium and ride the shuttle
  • #18423 by RedRock on 21 Nov 2017
  • I don't care what anybody says.  Good team or not, spending time with your boy at a razorback game is awesome!  Have a great time!
  • #18424 by jbcarol on 24 Nov 2017
  • Annie Costabile‏Verified account @AnnieCostabile

How do fans celebrate Thanksgiving at the Junction? It's a lot like your traditional holiday except with cowbells.

STARKVILLE ó This year's Egg Bowl was on Thanksgiving, forcing a change of plans for many families planning on attending this year's game at Davis Wade Stadium.

Annie Costabile caught up with those in the Junction to find out how you tailgate Thanksgiving-style and get ready for the big game.
  • #18425 by The Hawg Marshal on 25 Nov 2017
  • We always take exit 60 off 49N (Razorback RD)
    Follow Razorback road till just before MLK Blvd and there is a business on the LEFT that offers parking for $20.  Canít miss it, there is a Cowgirls Espresso in the parking lot as you enter.
    Easy walk from there to stadium, have never had difficulty getting out afterwards.
    This is where we parked yesterday. It really is a great spot.
Pages:
Actions