Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Started by davidkwill, February 12, 2012, 09:10:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davidkwill

Hello everyone.  I finally decided to join after browsing around on here a few times.  I have already made a few post but wanted to come intro myself.  Im 36 years old originally from Pocahontas, AR.  I have lived in Fayetteville/Springdale for the past 11 years.  Even though i went to Arkansas State I have been a hog fan since birth.  I got offered full tuition and books to go there and have a position on their football team so it was something i thought was good at the time.  I am a fan of both schools, always have been and always will be so im fine with the arkansas folks talking bad about AState.  does not bother me.  I have been to many many football games.  My dad who lives in Pocahontas, AR has been to every Fayetteville and LR football game for the past 51 seasons.  I started going back in the mid 80s and went to all of them up until 94-96 thats when i was at ASU.  Since 97 i have been to every Fayetteville game and most LR games.  i have also been to lots of basketball games and am just as big a fan of Arkansas basketball as i am football.  well i will shut up now . im sure if anyone reads this there eyes are sore by now. 

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville...........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

theFlyingHog

cmfrtblynumb

The Houston Nutt error is finally over!