Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 11:23:20 am

Early onset of CTE

Started by MrKlem10, October 08, 2017, 05:36:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKlem10

No joke... I'm worried about AA

Dwight_K_Shrute

I'm not sure about early onset of CTE but I'm definitely worried about AA and his future health and well being.  No doubt all the hits he took last year and so far this year have effected his play.  The OL should be embarrassed but they seem to not GAF. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

KennyForAD

He was the most hit qb in the NCAA ...LAST year.  But our fans didn't notice because Long owns the media.  If your qb takes THE MOST licks in the NCAA, fans should be rioting.  Not us.  We too stupid to even notice.

depressed_fan

I'm sure Saban will hit him hard a couple times but it's not really Saban's philosophy to go for sacks on such a weak offense. I see him rushing three most the game leaving one backer in the box and putting everyone else in pass coverage.  I'd put the over under at interceptions at 5. He may complete more passes to their guys than he does ours.