Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Haven't seen any of the Bieliemers tongiht

Started by HeathWimp, October 07, 2017, 07:09:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathWimp

They are awfully quiet.....but I'd be willing to bet they are back by Tuesday with a boatload of new excuses and justifications....
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

JaketheSnake

It's not a war.  Everyone wants the same thing
As far as on the field product.  Get over yourself.

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 07:10:52 pm

Yep, you love you some CBB.  Get over yourself.  Pumper.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HeathWimp on October 07, 2017, 07:09:51 pm
They are awfully quiet.....but I'd be willing to bet they are back by Tuesday with a boatload of new excuses and justifications....

Well, they're running out of excuses. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Wild Bill Hog

HeathWimp

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 07:10:52 pm

Ok.
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

Danny J

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 07, 2017, 07:13:11 pm
Well, they're running out of excuses.
No they're not. Wait till Monday possibly even tomorrow night. It will be the same excuses used after Mizzou and VT last year just repackaged.

Nouston Hutt

Lanny is one of them and even he has had enough. Just two weeks ago he was talking about recruiting and other nonsense. Nah its over, it just didn't work here. No hard feelings, lets move on.

Hoggie17

Quote from: Danny J on October 07, 2017, 07:15:01 pm
No they're not. Wait till Monday possibly even tomorrow night. It will be the same excuses used after Mizzou and VT last year just repackaged.
I just not in the mood for any more excuses, enough is enough!

From Tusk Till Dawn

I dont mind stepping up, whats the worst that could happen, heckled by message board posters.  Ive supported CBB since he got here, thought he was a good hire.  But im not blind or stupid, theres been plenty of games that ive been disappointed including this one.  However, its my alma mater so I will always support them through good and bad.  I will never hope the opposing team hangs 50 on us because I hate the coach (pathetic).  In the grand scheme CBB needed to have this game and he didnt get it.  Soo the wheels are probably in motion for next steps.  I think firing him in mid season is irrational and probably wont happen.  I also dont think starting CK next week is a good idea, just ask Brandon Allen.  In the meantime, I'll continue to support the hogs while all you jackals contine to bark at the moon and insult our players.

East TN HAWG

I think (we)/ are now unbeillemers now.   

RebHog

lasthog

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 07, 2017, 07:11:44 pm
Yep, you love you some CBB.  Get over yourself.  Pumper.
Im fed up with this crap too.  As we as fed up with you internet tough guys.

farmhawg

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 08:02:48 pm
Poor thing.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

presidenthog

I've been looking for porkrinds all night to come along and tell us all how stupid we sound.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 08:02:48 pm

Tough guys, like the Bielemers who tried to dictate everything being posted on hogville last week, refusing to let other opinions be posted.....
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on October 07, 2017, 07:40:00 pm
I dont mind stepping up, whats the worst that could happen, heckled by message board posters.  Ive supported CBB since he got here, thought he was a good hire.  But im not blind or stupid, theres been plenty of games that ive been disappointed including this one.  However, its my alma mater so I will always support them through good and bad.  I will never hope the opposing team hangs 50 on us because I hate the coach (pathetic).  In the grand scheme CBB needed to have this game and he didnt get it.  Soo the wheels are probably in motion for next steps.  I think firing him in mid season is irrational and probably wont happen.  I also dont think starting CK next week is a good idea, just ask Brandon Allen.  In the meantime, I'll continue to support the hogs while all you jackals contine to bark at the moon and insult our players.

This...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Bkhardicars

Roaringboar

Quote from: Bkhardicars on October 07, 2017, 09:54:50 pm
I was a Bieliemer. I no longer am..😔

That's awesome, welcome to the club of Bielema Haters, or as some call it, the Non-Bieliemers........you are now one of us.......

Cult like chants: "One of us" "One of us" "One of us"

Lanny

I have zero dislike for Bielema, I wanted him to succeed but the results are on the field and if you can't do your job, it's time to leave
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

arlhog

I was a CBB guy.  I thought it should have ended after the TCU game.   His team quit at least 3 times last year.  He had an offseason to get it together and it didn't happen.  TCU spanked us.   I've heard CBB say it was a 7 point game late in the 4th quarter and that is true.  That is only true because TCU made a lot of mistakes.  It should have been a lot worse.  There comes a point where changes have to be made. That point has come and gone.   I hate it because I think he's a good guy and I'm sorry it didn't work out.  I'd really like to see the personal attacks on the guy stop too.   What good does that do?   Does anyone with any sense think that getting on hogville and calling him stupid or fat makes them look like anything short of an ass???   I also hope that they don't fire him until they have the new hire ready to go in there and start.   I don't want to see an interim hc.   How many times have you seen that work out well?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Lanny on October 07, 2017, 10:00:09 pm
I have zero dislike for Bielema, I wanted him to succeed but the results are on the field and if you can't do your job, it's time to leave
This exactly.  Good man, has done well for the university, but this season is a disaster.

jkstock04

To be fair you did start a thread saying not to be surprised if we won by 20+ points. I thought we had a chance to win too...but I wasn't drinking that kind of koolaid.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

bondhue

Some of us get really upset when we see the truth that the program we have supported for decades cannot currently compete in the SEC.

This has been apparent since last season.  I feel like if I try to bring attention to it some one will accuse me of wanting the opponent to win by __ points.   I feel like calling attention to it will result in someone telling me I just want to win at any cost.

The program s broken.  I really wish we could fix it, but I see we cannot until the outrageous buyout is gone.  I will accept it for what it is.  A total fubar.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

Swestwill66

AGREED!

MountieDawg

I bet Jen is even upset and makes him sleep on the couch tonight!
SEC!

East TN HAWG

I think your feelings are consistent with the rest of the fanbase.  I don't think anyone dislikes CBB, but he is not the right guy for the job.

Swestwill66

Hog fans have been looking for something to give us hope. There isn't anything right now and that's frustrating. If there truly isn't anything that can be done about the coaching situation until after 2018 that's just more aggravating. There just isn't any hope right now!

Uberanubis

i don't think anyone is on board with keeping CBB. but the rub is he wont be fired mid season. at best we can hope is that CBB has a presser and officially makes a statement that he will resign at the end of the season.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

RagingHawgOn

Damn right.

ballz2thewall

i followed along because, what else could i do?

2 moments caused me pause.

the first one. an early season game in fayetteville in 2013. we looked "meh". yeah, it was very early, yada yada yada, i know the drill. still; something didn't feel right.

but i fell in line; go with the flow. it was difficult, however.

the second. fast forward to the georgia game in 2014. we had some momentum going, then georgia just flat rolled us.

i felt and still feel that the lsu ole miss games were flukes. shiit happens.

there's lots of other indicators. so, i'm guilty of supporting because life is too short.

but the fat man is singing a sad song. it's time for him to go.

edit: i never bought fully into the steam-roller bulllshit. in the cbb tenure we have never been a true power team, despite collins and williams. except for some of the williams runs, those weren't power running yards.

edit2: the defense is a complete mystery to me. i'm out of reasons to support the conclusion, except for the quality of the head coach.
The rest of the frog.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: East TN HAWG on October 07, 2017, 10:25:02 pm
I think your feelings are consistent with the rest of the fanbase. I don't think anyone dislikes CBB, but he is not the right guy for the job.

If this statement is true, then why all of the personal attacks?

I have been a huge CBB fan, but I agree that it is time to move on at the end of the season if possible. If not, then I'll be watching every game like always and supporting our kids. I love these kids even more than CBB as they chose us and I honestly feel bad for them, cuz I'm sure most of them feel very close to CBB. I hate that its ended up like this for them.

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 10:11:41 pm
This exactly.  Good man, has done well for the university, but this season is a disaster.

he hasn't done well for the university!!! gah

presidenthog

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 07, 2017, 10:39:23 pm
If this statement is true, then why all of the personal attacks?

I have been a huge CBB fan, but I agree that it is time to move on at the end of the season if possible. If not, then I'll be watching every game like always and supporting our kids. I love these kids even more than CBB as they chose us and I honestly feel bad for them, cuz I'm sure most of them feel very close to CBB. I hate that its ended up like this for them.

I like him. I really do. I'd love to have a beer with him. The truth is though that Bert IS fat. It isn't a good look, and other teams make fun of us for it.

Roaringboar

Quote from: presidenthog on October 07, 2017, 10:46:49 pm
I like him. I really do. I'd love to have a beer with him. The truth is though that Bert IS fat. It isn't a good look, and other teams make fun of us for it.

That's a weak BS excuse.....his weight doesn't mean crap......Andy Reid's as big as a house, and right now he's leading the best team in the NFL right now......

greenEGnHAWGS

Whatever. People love and hate based on wins and forget to humanize those seen by all. Call him a bad coach, but personal attacks reflect genuine dislike/hate and there's no 2 ways around that fact
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

JaketheSnake

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on October 07, 2017, 10:41:24 pm
he hasn't done well for the university!!! gah
Where has he failed besides W/L?  We all understand that is a big one, but he has ran a clean program in a time where lots of programs are getting caught being very dirty.  The players, as people, are graduating at higher levels than anything in past 15 + years.  CBB isn't winning, but isn't all bad . He. Has not done anything off the field to embarrass the university. 

Kevin

cbb has all the intangibles in a coach.
seems to be a nice guy
seems to really want the kids to do well, classroom, and the field

but, he cannot get it done in this cut throat league.

we have got to get a coach. like mike Anderson says, that has some dog in him. cbb has no dog in him. like tonight, i don't see him getting off the plane and going to work.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 11:13:22 pm
Where has he failed besides W/L?  We all understand that is a big one, but he has ran a clean program in a time where lots of programs are getting caught being very dirty.  The players, as people, are graduating at higher levels than anything in past 15 + years.  CBB isn't winning, but isn't all bad . He. Has not done anything off the field to embarrass the university.

DUDE, I'm so sick of the "CLEAN PROGRAM" BS.....It's just that.....BS......If his program is so clean, why did we have our start TE caught shop lifting last year before the Belk Bowl and our star WR penalized for spitting in another players face......Bielema's players may not get caught with drugs like some of these other programs, but lately they've all been cracking down on their players so Bielema isn't alone there......and the graduating levels of our athletes isn't that impressive, nor is the gpa because when it comes down to it, if we were one of those 5-7 teams hoping to get a bowl slot, we wouldn't have grades high enough to get in compared to alot of other schools out there.......Bielema has done nothing to help this program what-so-ever........we gave him an easy job and made him his own boss, unlike when he was at Wisconsin where Barry Alvarez obviously had his boot up his @$$ all of those years.......Bielema has sunk this program, and it's time for change.....

Torqued pork

I can tolerate the posters who feel like criticism of the coach is somehow criticism of the program as a whole.

It's the posters who regularly pee on the hope of all others by telling us our want for something more is a lost cause who bother me.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:18:04 pm
DUDE, I'm so sick of the "CLEAN PROGRAM" BS.....It's just that.....BS......If his program is so clean, why did we have our start TE caught shop lifting last year before the Belk Bowl and our star WR penalized for spitting in another players face......Bielema's players may not get caught with drugs like some of these other programs, but lately they've all been cracking down on their players so Bielema isn't alone there......and the graduating levels of our athletes isn't that impressive, nor is the gpa because when it comes down to it, if we were one of those 5-7 teams hoping to get a bowl slot, we wouldn't have grades high enough to get in compared to alot of other schools out there.......Bielema has done nothing to help this program what-so-ever........we gave him an easy job and made him his own boss, unlike when he was at Wisconsin where Barry Alvarez obviously had his boot up his @$$ all of those years.......Bielema has sunk this program, and it's time for change.....
Youre angry and still cannt read.

No program is perfect.  Anyone that thinks Arkansas is an easy job is an idiot.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 07, 2017, 11:20:09 pm
Youre angry and still cannt read.

No program is perfect.  Anyone that thinks Arkansas is an easy job is an idiot.

HAHAHAHAHA......... I "cannt" read........that's funny since you apparently CANNOT write for $*%& and need some spelling lessons...........I didn't say it was easy, but you said "Bielema has done so much for our program except for win" and the truth is that it's just BS.

OhioHog

Amen!   Couldn't have said it better myself.

rude1

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 10:49:07 pm
That's a weak BS excuse.....his weight doesn't mean crap......Andy Reid's as big as a house, and right now he's leading the best team in the NFL right now......
Totally disagree wit this sentiment, of course his weight means something when you are looking these kids in the eye and trying to motivate them to work harder, instill the value of self discipline, and trying to get them to buy into the belief that doing these things will produce a winning team. How do you give that message effectively when you seem to be lacking in all those areas your are preaching are so valuable? There's a reason you don't see  a lot of guys who look like our coach heading big time programs.

Trying to compare college football to pro football is completely absurd. Andy Reid doesn't have to recruit or motivate kids, it is a business and the players know this, if you don't work your butt off there will be someone take your job. You draft players and sign free agents and you spend your time molding them into a competitive unit, not motivating them to get into the best shape possible, they come to you that way.

alohawg

Nice guys finish last. I'd rather have an ahole that wins.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Nouston Hutt on October 07, 2017, 07:16:13 pm
Lanny is one of them and even he has had enough. Just two weeks ago he was talking about recruiting and other nonsense. Nah its over, it just didn't work here. No hard feelings, lets move on.
Could not be more wrong.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

gchamblee

are you really this insecure? you are going to choose a coach based on how other fans mock him when he loses? we should probably eliminate any coaches that wear thick glasses, bald, too short and too tall while we are at it.

gchamblee

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 07, 2017, 11:18:04 pm

wow