Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 06:19:30 am

F Bielema and Long

Started by NCAHog, October 07, 2017, 05:42:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NCAHog

If we had an AD with half a sack Bert would have to find a plane ticket home. This is worst game of his career maybe minus auburn butt kicking in '16 I unfortunately had the pleasure to watch after a 9 hour drive. My god. Austin allen can find a ride home too for all I care. Kurt Anderson will prolly just stay in SC because of all the good seafood on the coast that fat sob.

HoginIllinois

If Bert had as much integrity as Long said he did he would leave on his own without the buyout.

PrimHawg

Bert owes the state a refund. Highway robbery he makes over 4 million a year

TNhawgfan

Does f stand for fire or another f word?
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

chanhog1996

DoctorSusscrofa

Worst performance ever. There's a new Commodore in the conference. The Vandysas Commodores!
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

HoginIllinois

code red

We won't win a single SEC game nope.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

NCAHog

Quote from: code red on October 07, 2017, 05:47:04 pm
We won't win a single SEC game nope.
Heck another SEC game? We may not win the next Non conference

shown006

Don't think Long has a buyout...start with him.  Get the right A.D. in to make the right hire.  Bielema won't like the new A.D. (he couldn't stand having to have daily meetings with Alvarez) and there's a slight chance he sees the writing on the wall and leaves on his own, and if doesn't the new A.D. can then fire him when the buyout is less. 
WPS!

NCAHog

Quote from: shown006 on October 07, 2017, 05:50:45 pm
Don't think Long has a buyout...start with him.  Get the right A.D. in to make the right hire.  Bielema won't like the new A.D. (he couldn't stand having to have daily meetings with Alvarez) and there's a slight chance he sees the writing on the wall and leaves on his own, and if doesn't the new A.D. can then fire him when the buyout is less.

I don't care who's gets fired first but the Kurt and Bert show has got to go. They are runnin this program into the ground one bowl of butter and lobster at a time.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.