Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 02:12:19 pm

How many points...

Started by JoeyCapital, October 07, 2017, 05:03:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyCapital

Do we get beat by, cumulative, against Bama and Aubbie?

I put the over/under at 100.

I take the over, with confidence.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

JoeyCapital

Quoted word for word from a text I got about our offense being bad-

Embarrassingly bad. And it's really just the oline. AA has shown he can play, we have some receivers that are stepping up, our backs are decent at least. Our [CENSORED] line is garbage, though. How can a coach that puts his [CENSORED] o linemen in first class and treats them like royalty have ** olines? It doesn't make any sense. Jesus god, I'm so tired of trying to find excuses for cbb. Dudes not getting it done. We need to pay somebody a danged record salary and play ball. Throw $10M/yr at some huge name. We can make the numbers work. The fan base will absolutely support a winner. Just think about how Barnhill and Bud Walton were rocking when we were badass. You can charge whatever you want for tickets and people will still line up for them. I was wrong thinking an AD like Long who looked at the biz side was what we needed. We need somebody who is going to focus on winning some danged football and basketball games
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece