Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For those who remind us this ain't the SWC

Started by grayhawg, October 07, 2017, 05:02:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

grayhawg

In the 11 years before Frank Broyles our record was 46-57 and 1. The right coach can turn us around even in the SEC. I get upset with those who say this the best we can do. >:(

KlubhouseKonnected

Personally, I get upset with people who live in the past.

To each their own
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

grayhawg

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 07, 2017, 05:09:59 pm
Personally, I get upset with people who live in the past.

To each their own
Personally I get upset with people who accept this kind of coaching, instead of being outraged and wonder if they are really Razorback fans.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: grayhawg on October 07, 2017, 05:12:52 pm
Personally I get upset with people who accept this kind of coaching, instead of being outraged and wonder if they are really Razorback fans.

Well, maybe if folks constantly cried about it on a week to week basis things won't be what they are definitely going to be at least until next season. Get it?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: grayhawg on October 07, 2017, 05:02:40 pm
In the 11 years before Frank Broyles our record was 46-57 and 1. The right coach can turn us around even in the SEC. I get upset with those who say this the best we can do. >:(
All I can say is "REALLY" ??? ::) Gosh, who knew ??? Wish someone had told me that about 20 years ago. No wonder I haven't been able to get updates and standings from the SWC. NOW you tell me >:(

grayhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 10, 2017, 01:06:27 pm
All I can say is "REALLY" ??? ::) Gosh, who knew ??? Wish someone had told me that about 20 years ago. No wonder I haven't been able to get updates and standings from the SWC. NOW you tell me >:(
Gee I wish you could have been around for Coach Douglas, Coach Bowden,
and Coach Mitchell. When losing seasons were the norm, people saying let's accept the fact we will ever win more than 5 or 6 games a year like some here are saying. But that all changed when Arkansas hired a young assistant named Frank Broyles. The right hire could do in the SEC what Broyles did in the SWC.

DeltaBoy

Frank got the home talent and hit Texas hard and cherry picked Ok, LA and Miss.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

grayhawg

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 10, 2017, 02:50:42 pm
Frank got the home talent and hit Texas hard and cherry picked Ok, LA and Miss.
These young ones don't remember us being at or near the bottom of the SWC, before John Barnhill hired Broyles.